Work with the team that understands your business, your industry, and how to put capital to work.
Count on Hawthorne to help you get the most of your equipment investment. Hawthorne brings you a large variety of buying options that fit the goals of your company. Whatever your equipment needs, Hawthorne, Cat® Financial and FCC Financial have the financing solutions that will help you expedite your purchase and get your equipment on the job fast. We offer quick and easy financing, with customized payment plans and competitive rates. You chose Cat equipment because you know Caterpillar offers reliable, productive, and powerful machinery. Now, choose Hawthorne, Cat Financial and FCC Financial for flexible financing plans and competitive rates.
- INSTALLMENT SALE CONTRACT
For the customer who desires immediate equipment ownership yet wants to pay for the machine over an extended period of time. Trade-ins or down payments are typically included in these transactions:
- You claim the tax benefits of ownership (including depreciation and interest expense deductions)
- New and used equipment may be finance
- Hawthornes lowest total acquisition cost option for machine ownership
Leasing offers several advantages not available with ownership:
- Use the equipment for a long term rental and keep the option to purchase at the end of the lease
- Hawthorne offers several different leasing options to fit the needs of your company, from long term rental options to a fair market value buy out
- Leasing encourages a more orderly planned equipment replacement cycle, before maintenance costs become excessive
- Easier to gain approval for and frees borrowing power and capital
- Simplifies budgeting, bookkeeping, and accounting because of the reduction in paperwork and administrative requirement
- Leases are available with service and maintenance
Dealer equipment rental programs offer many of the same advantages or benefits of lease programs, with three major distinguishing characteristics:
- The contract period for rental provides complete flexibility, with contract periods as brief as a day, week or month up to one year. However, it is important to note that as rental terms extend, the economic benefits diminish.
- Rental equipment includes the provision for maintenance unless special provisions are made to the contrary.
- Rental provides an inexpensive means to try a new piece of equipment without a long-term commitment. In effect it is a paid demonstration