ESC Coverage | On-Highway Truck Engines
Component Plus Coverage for Cat® On-Highway Engines & Components
Your business depends on years of productivity and performance from your Cat On-Highway Engines and Components. With our Component Plus Extended Service Coverage (ESC), you can protect your investment and your peace of mind for years to come. Your ESC is built to help you budget for unexpected repair costs, ensure repairs are performed by factory-trained technicians and minimize your down-time to get you back to work quickly.
Whether your Cat On-Highway Truck or On-Highway Engine is new, used or in need of rebuilding, our Component Plus Coverage can be tailored to your needs. Contact your San Diego Hawthorne Parts Sales Representative to learn more about this offer.
Component Plus ESC Benefits
- Protect your investment for years to come
- Avoid down-time by unscheduled repairs and unexpected costs
- Make sure repairs are performed by factory-trained technicians using Genuine Cat Parts
- Meet current requirements for safe use and environmental compliance with original operating engine specifications
- Increase your resale value with coverage that transfers to the new owner
- Finance your ESC with your Cat Financial Commercial Account
FAQs | Component Plus ESC Coverage
- What is Component Plus? Component Plus is an Extended Service Coverage (ESC) program that offers you the opportunity to purchase up to 4 years unlimited mileage coverage on qualified parts.
- What does the Component Plus coverage provide? Your ESC plan offers superior value and product support with the assurance against unexpected repair costs on covered component failures. Coverage includes additional protection due to defects in materials or factory workmanship under normal use and service.
- What parts are eligible? Coverage is available for the following Cat On-Highway engine parts: Air Compressor, Camshaft/Rollers, Crankshaft, Cylinder Head, Electronic Control Module (ECM), Fuel Injectors (set), 3208-3306 Fuel Injection Pump, Front Gears (covers replaced gears), HEUI Pump, Long Block, Oil Cooler, Oil Pump, Pistons, Rings, Rods, Cylinder Packs (set) , Rocker Arms (set), Short Block, Turbocharger(s), Water Pump, Variable Valve Actuators (set) & Studs (set) and 3116 Truck Governor.
- What engine models are eligible? Pre-ACERT and ACERT including 2007 Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) emission compliant engines.
- What does my coverage pay for? Your Component Plus ESC will pay for 100% of parts and labor charges for covered component failures due to defects in materials or factory workmanship under normal use and service.
- Does the component have to be installed at Hawthorne Cat? No, if a covered component is purchased and not installed by a Cat authorized dealer and the part fails due to defects in material or factory workmanship, the part will be covered.
- Where do I purchase Component Plus coverage? Your ESC coverage can only be purchased on qualified components that are installed at Hawthorne Power Systems or sold over the counter by a Cat authorized dealer. Customers must purchase coverage within 120 days from the date of the qualified component purchase. Hawthorne Power Systems will register your coverage.
- When does Component Plus coverage start? Your coverage starts on the date the component is purchased unless your purchase is registered as delayed coverage start.
Customer Request | More Information
Hawthorne Cat is here to get you the answers you need quickly. Please complete the form below and a Hawthorne Cat Parts Sales Representative will contact you within 24 hours.
Please complete the form below. Required fields are noted with an *.