Heavy equipment has muscled its way into operations. Using equipment data to manage your fleet can help you maximize jobsite productivity and boost your competitive edge.
- Identify Excess Idle Time. Compare equipment data on idle vs. working time, and move equipment around to keep it working efficiently.
- Size Your Fleet Right. Track idle time to see when you can use fewer machines to get work done, and where to add machines to loosen work bottlenecks.
- Look at the Big Picture. Seeing your fleet data together in one overview can help you find duplicated efforts and maintenance inefficiencies.
- Plan Service in Advance. Electronic scheduling of preventive maintenance helps reduce downtime. Plan around your production schedule instead of waiting for a machine to break down.
- Train Operators to Pay Attention. Operators who take quick action to respond to in-cab equipment alerts can help keep a machine on the job and out of the shop.
General Service Manager
Regional Product Support Manager