The all-new Cat® 303E CR Mini Hydraulic Excavator has been redesigned to maximize performance and enhance operator comfort and safety. The compact design of the 303E CR Mini Excavator makes this the ideal piece of equipment for working efficiently in tight spaces. This Cat Mini Excavator measures only 61 inches wide across the blade and has a maximum operating weight of 7,782, which makes transportation a breeze. The 23.5-horsepower Cat C1.3 engine in the Cat 303E CR Mini Excavator delivers the power you need to maximize productivity in demanding applications.
New features of the Cat 303E CR Mini Hydraulic Excavator
- Optional cab and canopy configurations are ROPS, TOPS and Top Guard Level 1 Certified
- Cat interlock system prevents hydraulic movement when the safety bar is raised
- Standard travel alarm, automatic swing break, and three-inch-wide retractable seatbelt ensure operator safety
- The low-effort, pilot-operated joysticks of the Hydraulic system provide better precision and more control than mechanical-linkage controls
- Joysticks have integrated auxiliary-hydraulic controls
- The automatic-speed travel system improves efficiency and the automatic engine-idle systems reduces fuel consumptions and sound levels
- The bucket rotates 200 degrees to retain the most material possible at the top of the lift cycle
- A mechanical quick coupler can be attached to use Cat work tools such as augers and hydraulic hammers
- The need for flexible hoses are eliminated with the low-mounted auxiliary lines
For a limited time, Hawthorne Cat will make your down payment with you purchase a new Cat 303E CR Mini Hydraulic Excavator with the Accelerated Equity Program. Learn More
Learn more in the press release.