Optimize operator safety and comfort and get outstanding versatility from the new Cat® 903C Compact Wheel Loader. Designed to work productively in construction, agricultural, industrial, and other applications, the 903C features a universal-type coupler and auxiliary hydraulics. It's also easy to operate and is built to ensure that safe routine maintenance is quick and simple.
The Cat 903C Compact Wheel Loader is powered by a 42-horsepower Cat C2.4 engine and has a standard operating weight of 9,150 lbs. Here's a quick look at the key benefits and features of the new 903C:
Operator comfort and safety
- Spacious operator's station with premium usage features
- Enhanced visibility with expansive front windshield, easy-reading gauges and precision modulation of hydraulic functions
- Fuel-efficient C2.4 engine meets Tier 4 Interim emission standards for hydrostatic transmission, propeller shafts and universal joints and axles with outboard planetary reduction
- Travel speeds up to 10 mph
Powerful implement hydraulic system
- Z-bar linkage handles standard or light-material buckets and 36-inch to 42-inch pallet forks
- 14 gpm auxiliary flow allows the 903C to work with a range of tools attached via coupler
The Cat 903C compact wheel loader is equipped with independent levers for tilt, lift, and third-valve functions, with field kits available. It offers three choices of tires and optional external counterweights. A number of features ensure easy access for saving time and money on routine maintenance.
For details about the new Cat® 903C compact wheel loader, read the full press release.