Caterpillar has expanded the paving products machine family with the addition of B-Series Utility Compactors. The new CB22B, CB24B, CB24B XT, CB32B, CB34B, CB34B XW, CC24B and CC34B are equipped with a variety of premium redesigned features to help increase productivity. The improved efficiency and reduced operating costs make this machine ideal for the rental market.
Features of the new B-Series Utility Compactors
- Improved operating environment
- Intuitive controls and LCD display
- Increased drum diameters
- Multiple frequency vibratory systems
- Optional ballast additions on some models
- Reliable water spray system
- Equipped with equipment data management technology to keep owners informed of machine location and service needs
- Ability to operate in eco-mode for reduced fuel consumption
Read the full press release to learn more about the new features and benefits.