Caterpillar has expanded its extensive line of Excavators to include the new Cat® 390F and 374F. The new models are equipped with the fuel-efficient Cat ACERT™ engines that meet U.S. EPA Tier 4 Final emissions standards. Packed with new features, the new Cat Excavators deliver the same durability, reliability and performance as the D Series Excavators. The 390F and 374F models also feature design criteria from Cat F Series models such as low fluid consumption, minimal operating costs, maximum operator comfort, easy serviceability and class-leading productivity.
Cat 390F and 374F Excavator New Features
- 390F burns 7% less fuel; 374F offers up to 13% less fuel savings
- Cat ACERT engines reduce emissions without compromising the performance
- Enable standard or economy mode to match application needs and additional fuel savings
- The on-demand power system allows the engine speed to match the operating load
- Optional auxiliary hydraulic circuits make work tools easily interchangeable
- Wide range of sticks are available to match booms will help you meet digging depths, reaches, and breakout forces
- Heavy-duty mainframe and undercarriage for unmatched structural durability
- Expanded glass windshield for improved visibility
- Easily accessible routine maintenance service points
- Climate control system
- Larger display with higher resolution for improved navigation
Read press release.