Three newly designed Cat® C-Series brooms now include features that greatly improve productivity and simplify maintenance. The BP115C and BP118C pickup models, and the BA118C angle model are built for use with Cat Skid Steer Loaders, Multi-Terrain Loaders, Compact Track Loaders and Compactheel Loaders. With the new Cat brooms, you can add versatility to your carrier units by turning them into powerful machines for clearing rock, debris, dirt and snow from big surfaces, inside and outside.
New features of the BP115C and BP118C pickup models:
- BP115C has a sweeping width of 60 inches; BP118C sweeping width is 72 inches (1 829 mm)
- Gutter brush features heavy-duty mounts and pivot joints
- Lever for adjusting bristle height has a new easy-to-use design
- Quick-change main brush is now more easily replaced: single pin vs. four bolts Handle-shaped motor bracket
- Visibility is enhanced for the driver
- Core connection, now closer to the broom wall, facilitates installation R
- einforced bucket adds durability
- Adjustable volumizer lets the hopper hold more debris – less emptying means more productivity
What's new about the BA118C angle model?
- Straight sweeping width of 83 inches
- Bearing-mounting plate lets you change the brush without removing the bearing Brush-adjustment chain enables faster height changes
- Manifold design greatly reduces pressure drop for improved sweeping power Non-welded drive components make replacement simpler and more cost-effective
- Fewer hoses and fittings further improve serviceability and increase reliability
- Larger angle cylinder operates at higher pressure to boost control
- Kickstand improvements make it easier to stow
Read the full press release.