The new Cat® Pin Grabber Coupler is equipped with better safety features and new design components that improve overall machine versatility and productivity. The new Pin Grabber Coupler is available for all Cat D, E, and F Series Excavators, models 311 through 390. Compatible with Cat buckets and most competitor buckets, the new Pin Grabber Coupler is the best choice for your next job. Cat customers are now able to use Cat equipment, Cat work tools, and Cat attachments for maximum jobsite productivity.
New Cat Pin Grabber Coupler Features
- Meets EU EN474 standard and ISO/DIS-13031 "best practices" ruling
- Optional narrow-frame model to accommodate select competitor buckets
- Optional trencher model fits the smallest trenching buckets available on the market
- Up to 10 percent lighter weight improves machine productivity
- Short-profile design reduces tip radius for additional digging power, greater fill ratio and better fuel economy
- New debris shield to ensure proper operation and reduced maintenance needs
- Center lifting eye on the back of the coupler is designed to help keep loads aligned properly and maintain control while placing items
- Simplified maintenance with new central greasing block located on the side of the coupler
- Wedge-lock system for primary pin retention and a positive secondary latch
Read press release.