The new Cat® 311F RR Excavator is the ideal machine for any jobsite. The new Cat Excavator delivers exceptional performance and improves fuel efficiency. The 70 net horsepower C3.4B engine meets Tier 4 emissions regulations without compromising power. The over-the-side tail swing has been reduced to just 20 inches for precise maneuvering on jobsites with limited space. The combined new features are designed to reduce overall operating costs and extend service intervals.
New Cat 311F RR Features
- Biodiesel blends up to B20 can be added to the C3.4B engine for additional fuel savings
- Economy mode matches the machine's performance with the application
- Hydraulic system minimizes piping, reduces frictional losses and pressure drops because the components are within close proximity
- Regenerating boom and stick cylinder oil transfers from the head to the rod efficiently
- Work tools can be interchanges easily with the optional auxiliary hydraulic systems and couplers
- Reinforced, heavy-duty frame enables the Cat 311F RR withstand the new heavy-duty cab and large loads
- Automatic climate cool control system to keep you working comfortably all day long
- Quick Change feature enables machine operators to select desired operating pattern
- LED monitor display
- Enhanced visibility with the expanded glass windshield and skylight
- Ground accessible, large service doors make performing routine maintenance checks easy
- Improved air circulation and ventilation
- Optional Product Link™ and VisionLink™ provides real-time machine data for remote monitoring to maximize the uptime of your Cat equipment
Read full press release.