New | D9T Dozer
The Cat D9T has a reputation for outstanding productivity, operator comfort, and robust reliability. It is a highly versatile machine flexible enough to be used in heavy construction, quarries, landfills, forestry, and mine sites. Cat customers can count on the D9T’s continued legacy of superior performance, long life, ease of operation and world-class service from the global Cat dealer network to be the backbone of their operation.
|Engine - U.S. EPA Tier 4 Final/EU Stage IV|
|Engine Model||Cat C18 ACERT|
|Net SAE J1349/ISO 9249||436.0 hp|
|Engine Power - Gross SAE J1995*||469.0 hp|
|Engine Power - ISO 14396||460.0 hp|
|Engine Power - Net Power SAE J1349/ISO 9249||436.0 hp|
|Note||*Excludes all fan losses.|
|Flywheel Power||436.0 hp|
|Emissions||U.S. EPA Tier 4 Final and EU Stage IV|
|Operating Weight||106618.0 lb|
|Shipping Weight||80062.0 lb|
|Shoe Type||Extreme Service|
|Width of Shoe||24.0 in|
|Grouser Height||3.3 in|
|Ground Clearance||23.5 in|
|Track Gauge||88.6 in|
|Ground Contact Area||6569.0 in2|
|Number of Carrier Rollers||1 per side (optional)|
|Length of Track on Ground||136.6 in|
|1 Forward||2.4 mph|
|2 Forward||4.2 mph|
|3 Forward||7.3 mph|
|1 Reverse||2.9 mph|
|2 Reverse||5.2 mph|
|3 Reverse||8.9 mph|
|1 Forward - Drawbar Pull||161000 lbf|
|2 Forward - Drawbar Pull||90000 lbf|
|3 Forward - Drawbar Pull||50000 lbf|
|Service Refill Capacities|
|Fuel Tank||217.0 gal|
|Cooling System||25.9 gal|
|Engine Crankcase*||9.7 gal|
|Power Train||43.3 gal|
|Final Drives (each)||3.9 gal|
|Roller Frames (each)||11.9 gal|
|Pivot Shaft Compartment||7.9 gal|
|DEF Tank||9.5 gal|
|Hydraulic Tank Oil (only)||23.5 gal|
|Note||*With oil filters.|
|Pump Type||Piston-type pump geared from flywheel|
|Pump Output (Steering)||102.0 gal/min|
|Pump Output (Implement)||60.0 gal/min|
|Tilt Cylinder Rod End Flow||37.0 gal/min|
|Tilt Cylinder Head End Flow||50.0 gal/min|
|Tilt Cylinder Relief Valve Setting||2800.0 psi|
|Ripper (Lift) Relief Valve Setting||3800.0 psi|
|Ripper (Pitch) Relief Valve Setting||3800.0 psi|
|Tank Capacity||23.5 gal|
|Lift Cylinder Relief Valve Setting||3800.0 psi|
|Steering System Pressure||5875.0 psi|
|Winch Model||PA 140VS|
|Oil Capacity||4.0 gal|
|Increased Tractor Length||21.9 in|
|Drum Width||12.6 in|
|Wire Cable Diameter – Recommended||1.13 in|
|Wire Cable Diameter – Optional||1.25 in|
|Maximum drum capacity – Recommended Cable Length||257 ft|
|Maximum drum capacity – Optional Cable Length||204 ft|
|Wire Cable Ferrule Size – Outside Diameter||2.4 in|
|Wire Cable Ferrule Size – Length||2.8 in|
|Note||*Weight shown is base winch only. Does not include mounting arrangement, control arrangement, oil, or wire rope. With counterweight: 3700 kg (8,150 lb).|
|FOPS||FOPS (Falling Object Protective Structure) meets ISO 3449:2005 Level II.|
|ROPS||ROPS (Rollover Protective Structure) offered by Caterpillar for the machine meets ROPS criteria SAE J1040 May 94, ISO 3471:1994.|
|Height (FOPS Cab)*||150.4 in|
|Height (ROPS/Canopy)*||157.5 in|
|Height (Top of Stack)*||157.4 in|
|Length Basic Tractor with Drawbar||204.0 in|
|Length Basic Tractor with Winch||218.3 in|
|Length with Multi-Shank Ripper||257.4 in|
|Length with SU-Blade**||270.9 in|
|Length with Single-Shank Ripper||257.0 in|
|Length with U-Blade||274.3 in|
|Overall Length (SU-Blade/SS Ripper)||324.0 in|
|Overall Length Basic Tractor||193.3 in|
|Track Gauge||88.6 in|
|Width over Trunnions||129.9 in|
|Width without Trunnions (Standard Shoe)||113.4 in|
|Ground Clearance*||23.4 in|
|Drawbar Height (Center of Clevis)*||30.0 in|
|Length of Track on Ground||136.6 in|
Engineered for maximum production and service life.
Mainframe Strength - Built to Last
Helping you get more done with maximum availability, the D9T’s durable design makes repair and maintenance easy. Customers can rebuild these tractors several times using the same frame with only minor repairs. With unparalleled support from Cat dealers it is not unusual for a Cat large dozer to log more than 100,000 hours.
- The D9T mainframes are built to absorb high impact shock loads and twisting forces encountered during severe dozing and ripping applications.
- The main case, equalizer bar saddle, and front cross member are heavy duty steel castings incorporated into highly loaded areas of the mainframe to improve stress distribution for improved durability.
- Top and bottom rails are made from continuous rolled sections providing superior mainframe durability.
- The main case elevates the final drives well above the ground level work area to protect them from impact loads, abrasion and contaminants.
- The pivot shaft and pinned equalizer bar maintain track roller frame alignment and allow the roller frame to oscillate for smoother ride.
Tag-Link blade mounting brings the blade closer to the machine for excellent maneuverability, machine balance and blade penetration. This design also eliminates the need for diagonal bracing by transferring side loads to the mainframe, instead of the dozer push arms.
Equalizer Bar End Pins
Proper grease lubrication on working surfaces can significantly extend component life and help lower maintenance cost. • Remote lubrication is performed from a service point conveniently located on the left hand side of the engine compartment and allows an operator or service technician to lubricate both the left-hand and right-hand equalizer bar end pin bearings and pins from one service point.
Power and reliability to help you move more.
C18 with ACERT Technology
The C18 ACERT engine meets Tier 4 Final and Stage IV emission standards and delivers power, reliability, high productivity, and exceptional service life.
- The C18 ACERT engine performs at full rated net power (SAE J1349/ISO 9249) of 325 kW (436 hp) at 1,800 rpm with a high torque rise of 36 percent, allowing the D9T to power through tough material.
Cat NOx Reduction System (NRS)
The Cat NOx Reduction System captures and cools a small quantity of exhaust gas, then routes it into the combustion chamber where it drives down combustion temperatures and reduces NOx emissions.
Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF)
The Diesel Particulate Filter can provide a particulate reduction of greater than 90%. It filters soot from the exhaust. Soot is then removed through the regeneration process automatically or manually.
Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR)
The Selective Catalytic Reduction system can provide a NOx reduction of greater than 90%. SCR operation is transparent to the operator during operation. The urea solution, Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF), is pumped from the DEF tank and is sprayed into the exhaust stream. The DEF reacts with the SCR catalyst to reduce NOx.
Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF)
Diesel Exhaust Fluid is a liquid that is injected into the exhaust system of engines equipped with Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) systems. On the D9T the DEF tank is located on the left hand fender enclosure next to the fuel tank. Diesel Exhaust Fluid that meets ISO-22241 specifications is required.
Superior cooling keeps you moving in the most demanding work conditions.
The D9T provides durable, efficient cooling for the most demanding conditions encountered on job sites.
Aluminum Bar Plate Radiator - 6 Fins Per Inch (fpi)
The radiator core design is wider, deeper, and integrates tanks with the cores. This extremely durable design supports higher heat transfer and provides superior corrosion resistance.
Air-to-air aftercooling on the D9T cools hot, compressed air coming out of the turbocharger providing cooler and denser air for the air intake system. Bringing more cool air into the engine increases power generation, lowers emissions, and improves fuel efficiency.
Hydraulic Oil to Air Cooler
Helping to save on repair and maintenance costs, the oil to air hydraulic cooler helps extend component life by reducing hydraulic oil temperatures.
Hydraulically Variable, Demand Fan
Customers experience increased production and fuel economy as well as reductions in fan noise and engine over cooling with the hydraulically variable demand fan. The demand fan changes speed to match ambient conditions. In cooler environments, the fan turns at a slower speed; consuming only the power required to cool the tractor systems, providing more power to the tracks to help you lower your cost per unit of material moved.
Reversing cooling fan for heavy debris applications with ultra low speed for cold weather.
Power and control to efficiently move your material.
The D9T power train design optimizes performance and the ease of operation helps customers get more done for the lowest cost per unit.
Advanced Productivity Electronic Control System (APECS)
Is a key contributor to improved speed shift performance and quality in the D9T. The operator will notice enhanced comfort during speed shifting resulting in an increased level of operator productivity. Most importantly, the improved shift quality provided by APECS is a key enabler to obtaining the full benefits of Enhanced AutoShift (EAS).
Enhanced Autoshift (EAS)
A standard feature for the D9T is EAS. EAS improves fuel efficiency and productivity by automatically selecting the optimal gear and engine speed combination based upon power train load and desired ground speed. This feature functions similar to an automatic transmission.
This convenience feature helps reduce operator work load during operation. Bi-directional shift allows the operator, by just making a directional change, to automatically select the desired forward and reverse gears or the desired forward and reverse speeds when EAS is activated.
This feature adds value by enhancing safety and productivity during the dozing cycle. When not in EAS mode, auto downshift can be used to automatically downshift the transmission when significant load increases are detected, but this feature will not automatically up-shift when load is reduced. Auto downshift provides optimal performance with minimal operator effort. The operator may override these automatic shift features at any time.
High Availability Is Key
Major power train components are modular in design, so being able to quickly remove and reinstall a new pre-tested component gives you the ability to keep the dozer up and running and producing.
Planetary Powershift Transmission
- Transmission controls permit smooth speed and direction changes with Advanced Productivity Electronic Control System (APECS).
- Oil-to-water cooler for maximum cooling capacity.
- Forced oil flow lubricates and cools clutch packs to provide maximum clutch life.
- Modular transmission and bevel gear slide into rear case for easy servicing, even with ripper installed.
Power Turn with Differential Steering
With differential steering, large blade loads can be smoothly maneuvered throughout a turn.
- Differential steering has the ability to work in tight areas by providing a tight turning radius.
- Differential steering maintains a high ground speed while turning keeping productivity high.
Designed for optimized machine balance and best performance at your site.
The elevated sprocket and fully suspended undercarriage work together, increasing traction while creating a smoother ride for your operators. The elevated sprocket design transfers implement shock loads to the mainframe, so final drives, axles and steering components are isolated from harsh impacts. These benefits translate into higher production and longer component life.
- Bogie Suspension allows the track to conform to ground condition, providing up to 15% more ground contact, especially in hard, uneven terrain. Higher traction means less slippage, better balance, and a smoother ride.
- Roller frames are tubular to resist bending and twisting, with added reinforcement where operating loads are highest.
- The undercarriage idler guard provides additional wear protection from abrasive material to the moving undercarriage. Includes rubber idler protectors.
- Positive Pin Retention (PPR) sealed and lubricated track is designed for high-impact and high load applications. The Caterpillar design locks the link to the pin reducing the opportunity for premature loss of lubrication. Sealed design permanently coats the track pin with lubricant, minimizing metal-to-metal contact and virtually eliminating internal pin and bushing wear.
Provide flexibility to match the machine to your job.
All blades feature a strong box-section design that resists twisting and cracking. Blades are made of high tensile strength steel that stands up to the most demanding applications.
- High-Capacity Universal Blades - Offers optimal capacity for moving big loads over long distances.
- Semi-Universal Blades - Built for tough applications where penetration is important.
- Cutting Edges and End Bits - Cutting edges are made of DH-2™ steel. End bits are made of DH-3™ steel for maximum service life in tough materials.
- Dual Tilt (optional) - Improves load control and allows the operator to optimize blade pitch angle.
- Cat Work Tools offer a range of special application blades, including coal stockpile blade, landfill blade, cushion dozer blade, reclamation blades and wood chip blade.
Rippers are made to penetrate tough material fast and rip thoroughly for use in a variety of materials.
- Single-Shank Ripper - Operator can adjust the shank depth from the seat using an optional single-shank pin puller.
- Multi-Shank Ripper - Tailor the tractor to the material by using one, two or three shanks.
CapSure™ Hammerless Ripper Tip and Shank Protector Retention System
The tip and shank protector are easily installed with a 180 degree turn of a ¾ inch ratchet. This simple installation means no hammering and therefore improved safety. It also means quicker change outs and less downtime.
Rear counterweights provide proper tractor balance to maximize dozing production. Recommended if dozer is not equipped with any other rear attachment.
Designed for your comfort, convenience, and productivity.
The D9T’s cab design provides ergonomic controls, intuitive monitoring systems, and enhanced visibility. All of the new features within the D9T operator station provide an industry leading operator environment that helps contribute to high levels productivity, efficiency, and comfort.
Standard machine provides 76 dB(A) for North America operator noise levels. Lower sound levels are available if optional sound suppression packages are installed. Cat Optimized Seat has six way adjustment control for optimal support and comfort. Seat side bolsters restrain side-to-side movement, especially when working on side slopes. The automatic climate control system automatically adjusts the heating and air conditioning controls to maintain a consistent cab temperature throughout the day.
Wide Panoramic View
For enhanced safety and production, the operator station offers an exceptional viewing area. The tapered hood, notched fuel tank, and narrow ripper carriage gives the operator a clear line of sight to front and rear work areas.
The multi-color/touch screen display located at the front of the right hand console is the operator’s gateway to monitoring machine performance and a convenient way of modifying machine parameters to tailor performance to the current task. The Information Display screen is larger, faster, and more powerful with increased memory and intuitive menu structure. The Work Monitor screen within the Information Display collects machine data and provides real-time feedback on machine performance to optimize productivity.
Implement and Steering Controls
The D9T utilizes electro-hydraulically controlled differential steering, which helps keep power to both tracks for constant centerline velocity for higher productivity in applications with a lot of turning. Also allows for counterrotation of tracks. This steering system combines the direction and degree of turns, forward-reverse shifting, and gear selection in a single control handle, to enhance operator comfort and help reduce fatigue. A low-effort electronic dozer control handle gives the operator complete control of all dozer functions with one hand. The ripper control handle is located to the operator’s right, directly behind the dozer joystick. A rigidly mounted hand grip provides firm support for the operator even when ripping in the roughest terrain.
Monitor, manage, and enhance job site operations.
No matter the job; whether you work in heavy construction, medium commercial sites, mine sites, or landfills Caterpillar integrates technology and services to improve your job site efficiency. Using the data from technology-equipped machines, you’ll get more information and insight into your equipment and operations than ever before.
- Auto Blade Assist (ABA) (optional) – Increases efficiency while reducing operator workload. ABA makes use of preset blade pitch positions for the load, carry, and spread portions of the cycle. ABA is standard on the D9T when it is equipped with optional dual tilt. Works with AutoCarry™.
- AutoCarry (optional) – Automates blade lift to maintain desired blade load, improve load consistency, and reduce track slip, and reduces operator fatigue. Works seamlessly with Cat Grade Control.
- Cat Grade Control 3D (optional) – The system uses dual ROPS mounted Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) antennas and in-cylinder sensors to provide precise positioning of the cutting edge. Three operating modes – Rough Grade, Grade Protection, and Grade Control – enable consistent grades.
- Cat AccuGrade™ (optional) – AccuGrade is a dealer-installed aftermarket grade control system that provides higher accuracy capabilities by adding laser and GPS technology when required.
- Terrain for Grading (optional) – Enables an electronic site plan to be sent to the machine from the office in real-time, directing the operator where to cut and fill. Provides high precision management of dozing and grading applications for enhanced safety, productivity and efficiency.
- Automatic Ripper Control (optional) – Automatically controls ripper height to limit track slip in hard ripping applications. Lessens fatigue so operator can focus on the job. Reduces machine and component wear, and operating costs.
Reduce service time to increase your uptime.
Ground Level Service Center
Is mounted on the left hand fender to provide easy access to:
- Access/Egress lighting switch
- Electrical disconnect switch with built in lockout/tag-out capability
- Engine shutdown switch
- Hour meter
- Jump start receptacle
The Ok-to-Start strategy provides electronic fluid level verification at startup on the engine coolant, engine oil and power train oil systems. All information is available via the Information Display within the cab.
Fast Fuel System
The fast fuel system at ground level, with positive fuel shut-off to prevent fuel spillage, can reduce fuel waste and decrease downtime.
Ground Level DEF Fill (optional)
Industry first remote DEF fill allows the DEF tank to be filled from ground level. This removes the burden of climbing onto and off of the machine to fill the DEF tank and allows the DEF tank to be filled at the same time the fuel tank is being filled. The dry break connection and automatic fill shut off reduce contamination entry into the DEF system and spillage.
This system gathers historical trends, histograms, events and more through a wired connection for off-board analysis in applications such as VIMS PC. Additional subscription is required.
Product Link™/ VisionLink®
Product Link enables the remote transmission of information about the location, operation, and condition of your equipment. Efficiently and effectively monitor performance of your assets to help keep your jobs on schedule, maintain equipment condition, and reduce the costs of owning and operating your fleet.
Focused on keeping everyone safe.
Seat Belt Warning System
This feature reminds the operator to engage the seat belt anytime the key is on (LCD icon). If the operator still does not engage the seat belt and places the machine in gear a chirping sound will be initiated.
Operator Not Present Monitoring System
This feature locks out the power train and hydraulics to prevent unintentional movement when the operator is not in the seat.
Heavy Duty Steps and Handles
Strategically placed grab handles plus non-slip steps and decking aid operator getting on and off the machine.
Spectator Sound Reduction (optional in N.A./mandatory in EU)
These sound suppression methods help control cab and spectator sound levels:
- Standard engine precleaner and dust ejector
- Hydraulically driven cooling fan
- Sound reducing engine compartment hood and enclosures - (optional)
- Bottom guards, sealed - (optional) In addition to the Sound Treatment package there is an (optional) Undercarriage Sound Treatment package for additional sound reduction that includes:
- Sound suppressed idlers
- Sound suppressed sprocket segments
On the D9T, anchorage points provide your people with a positioning system to perform repairs and maintenance. The D9T consist of eight (8) total anchorage points.
- Two (2) on lift cylinder spray shields
- Two (2) on front top of cab
- Four (4) on ROPS structure
Access lighting is fixed at five (5) minutes and is activated at the ground level service center on the left hand fender. The time limit of the lights is programmable in the Information Display. Egress lighting is configurable. If the forward ROPS lights are on when the key is turned off, the forward ROPS lights will automatically remain on to illuminate the path for the operator exiting the machine. Egress lighting can be deactivated anytime before the timer expires, from the ground level service center.
The D9T offers multiple visibility packages that enhance the operator’s visibility of his or her surroundings and provides a broader view of the work area.
- Mirror in cab
- Mirrors on bulldozer lift cylinders
- Single rear facing camera with 7" display
Thinking about your legacy for future generations.
Sustainable development for Caterpillar means leveraging technology and innovation to increase efficiency and productivity with less impact on the environment and helping you do the same – enabling your business to become more productive by providing products, services and solutions that use resources more efficiently. The new D9T offers a number of sustainable benefits:
- Major components of Cat dozers are designed to be rebuilt. The Cat Certified Rebuild program conserves natural resources by delivering a cost effective second and even third life for our machines.
- The D9T is Grade Control Ready for easy installation of machine control and guidance systems like AccuGrade and Cat Grade Control 3D. These systems improve operator productivity, as well as saving fuel and wear and tear on the machine. The need for grade checking crews on the ground is eliminated which increases site safety.
Your Cat dealer knows how to keep your machines moving.
Legendary Cat Dealer Support
From helping you choose the right machine to knowledgeable ongoing support, Cat dealers provide you with unmatched sales and service.
- Preventive maintenance programs and guaranteed maintenance contracts.
- Best-in-class parts availability.
- Operator training to help boost your profits.
- Genuine Cat Remanufactured parts.
Meeting Regulations Is Very Important For Your Business. The D9t Is Powered By Cat C18 Engine With Acert Technology – Which Meet Today’s Most Stringent Emissions Standards And Are Poised To Take On Tomorrow’s Challenges As Well. Power Through Tough Materials With Full Rated Net Power Of 436 Horsepower At 1,800 Rpm.
You Can’t Afford To Have Operators Not Dozing. Helping You Get More Done With Maximum Availability, The D9t’s Durable Design Makes Repair And Maintenance Easy. You Can Rebuild These Dozers Several Times Using The Same Frame With Only Minor Repairs. It’s Not Unusual For A Cat Dozer To Log More Than 100,000 Hours. The Backbone Of The Dozer Is A Heavy, Strong And Durable Frame With High-strength Steel Castings And Continuously Rolled Top And Bottom Frame Rails. The D9t Frame Provides Durable Support To The Undercarriage, Elevated Final Drives And Other Components.
Mechanical Availability Is One Of Your Top Concerns. The D9t Reduces Downtime By Making Our Machines Easy To Repair And Maintain. Major Components Are Modular In Design, So Most Can Be Removed And Reinstalled Without Disturbing Other Systems – Which Allows The D9t Back On The Job Faster.
You Consider The Safety Of Your Workers A Top Priority, And We’re Doing Our Best To Help You Meet Your Safety Goals. Caterpillar Considers The Safety Of Everyone In, On Or Around Cat Equipment When Developing New Products Or Enhancing Safety Features For Existing Products. The D9t Has Numerous Safety Features Such As But Not Limited To:
- access / Egress Lighting
- visibility Arrangements
- push-arm Grab Handle, Steps And Guardrails
- anchorage Points
- operator Not Present Monitoring System
Every Day You Are Focused On Productivity And Cost Per Unit For Increased Profitability. With The D9t Fully Suspended Undercarriage You Will Get More Cycles Per Day. Every Additional Cycle You Get Because Of The Smooth Ride Means Increased Production And Lower Cost Per Unit Of Material Moved. The Elevated Sprocket And Suspended Undercarriage Work Together, Increasing Traction And Giving The Operator A Smoother Ride. The Elevated Sprocket Design Transfers Implement Shock Loads To The Mainframe, So Final Drives, Axles And Steering Components Are Isolated From Harsh Impacts. These Benefits Translate Into Higher Production And Longer Component Life.
Productive Operations Begin With A Productive Operator. Noise, Stress And Fatigue All Have An Effect On Operator Performance – So We’ve Designed An Environment That Helps Minimize Them. Within The D9t The Operator Environment Is More Than A Cab; It’s An Integrated Electronic Platform Designed To Maximize Productivity. The New Information Display Screen Is Larger, Faster And More Powerful With Increased Memory And Intuitive Menu Structure.
You Expect Advanced Solutions For Improved Uptime And Performance. Several Electronic Features Have Been Integrated Into The D9t To Help A Less Skilled Operator Become Better And Obtain The Most Out Of The Machine To Help Reduce Operator Fatigue And Get More Done At A Lower Cost Per Unit Of Material Moved. The D9t Has Several Electronic Options Including But Not Limited To:
- automated Blade Assist
- adaptive Load Select
- automatic Ripper Control
- cat Grade Control 3d
Cat Minestar System Is An Integrated Suite Of Mine Operations And Mobile Equipment Management Technologies. Customers Can Configure The Optional Sets: Fleet, Terrain, Detect, Health And Command – To Manage Multiple Operations And Gather Real-time Feedback To Enhance Safety, Productivity And Efficiency.
Your Cat Dealer Knows How To Keep Your Machines Moving. We’ve Built An Extensive Network Of Nearly 200 Locally Owned Businesses In Over 200 Countries. So Wherever You Operate, There Is A Dealer Nearby To Provide World-class Service And Support For Your Cat Equipment.
|SAFETY AND SECURITY|
|OTHER STANDARD EQUIPMENT|
|SAFETY AND SECURITY|
Other Models in this Category
- D8T - 2014, Tier 4 Final, NACD - 18582378
- D10T2 - 2013, Tier 4 Final, NACD - 18500099
- D11TD11T CD - 2012, Tier 4, Global - 18332635
Select Product Category
- Articulated Trucks
- Asphalt Pavers
- Backhoe Loaders
- Cold Planers
- Compact Track and Multi Terrain Loaders
- Material Handlers
- Motor Graders
- Off-Highway Trucks
- On-Highway Trucks
- Road Reclaimers
- Site Prep Tractors
- Skid Steer Loaders
- Track Loaders
- Wheel Dozers
- Wheel Excavators
- Wheel Loaders
- Wheel Tractor-Scrapers