New | 926M Wheel Loader
The Cat 926M Small Wheel Loader sets the standard for productivity, fuel efficiency and operator comfort. The improved optimized Z-bar loader linkage delivers the quick loading performance of a traditional Z-bar with the parallelism and load handling capability of a tool carrier. A high torque, low speed C7.1 ACERT engine works in concert with an intelligent hystat power train to deliver fuel efficiency as standard. Meets Tier 4 Final/Stage IV emission standards with an environmentally friendly, Clean Emission Module designed to manage itself so you can concentrate on your work. Experience the new industry benchmark.
|Rated Net Power||148 hp|
|Engine Model||Cat® C7.1 ACERT™|
|Maximum Rated Gross Power: ISO 14396||153 hp|
|Maximum Rated Gross Power: ISO 14396 (DIN)||155 hp|
|Maximum Rated Gross Power – Maximum Engine Speed (Performance Power Mode: Range 1-4)||1800 rpm|
|Maximum Rated Gross Power – ISO 14396 (Performance Power Mode: Range 1-4)||153 hp|
|Maximum Rated Gross Power – ISO 14396 (DIN) (Performance Power Mode: Range 1-4)||155 hp|
|Rated Net Power at 1,800 rpm – SAE J1349 at Minimum Fan Speed (Performance Power Mode: Range 1-4)||148 hp|
|Rated Net Power at 1,800 rpm – ISO 9249 (1977)/EEC 80/1269 at Minimum Fan Speed (Performance Power Mode: Range 1-4)||149 hp|
|Rated Net Power at 1,800 rpm – ISO 9249 (DIN) at Minimum Fan Speed (Performance Power Mode: Range 1-4)||151 hp|
|Maximum Gross Torque – ISO 14396 (Performance Power Mode: Range 1-4)||531 lbf-ft|
|Maximum Net Torque – SAE J1349 (Performance Power Mode: Range 1-4)||511 lbf-ft|
|Maximum Net Torque – ISO 9249 (1977)/EEC 80/1269 (Performance Power Mode: Range 1-4)||517 lbf-ft|
|Maximum Rated Gross Power – Maximum Engine Speed (Standard Power Mode: Range 1-3*)||1600 rpm|
|Maximum Rated Gross Power – ISO 14396 (Standard Power Mode: Range 1-3*)||146 hp|
|Maximum Rated Gross Power – ISO 14396 (DIN) (Standard Power Mode: Range 1-3*)||148 hp|
|Rated Net Power at 1,600 rpm – SAE J1349 at Minimum Fan Speed (Standard Power Mode: Range 1-3*)||141 hp|
|Rated Net Power at 1,600 rpm – ISO 9249 (1977)/EEC 80/1269 at Minimum Fan Speed (Standard Power Mode: Range 1-3*)||142 hp|
|Rated Net Power at 1,600 rpm – ISO 9249 (DIN) at Minimum Fan Speed (Standard Power Mode: Range 1-3*)||144 hp|
|Maximum Gross Torque – ISO 14396 (Standard Power Mode: Range 1-3*)||531 lbf-ft|
|Maximum Net Torque – SAE J1349 (Standard Power Mode: Range 1-3*)||511 lbf-ft|
|Maximum Net Torque – ISO 9249 (1977)/EEC 80/1269 (Standard Power Mode: Range 1-3*)||517 lbf-ft|
|Emissions||Engine meets U.S. EPA Tier 4 Final/EU Stage IV emission standards.|
|Note||Spark arrestor performance as standard – Meets performance requirements of EN 1834-1.2000 (section 6.4.2 Visual Test).|
|Maximum Gross Power||153 hp|
|Operating Weight||28770 lb|
|Bucket Capacities||1.9-5.0 m3 (2.5-6.5 yd3)|
|Steering Cylinder: Double Acting – Bore Diameter||2.8 in|
|Steering Cylinder: Double Acting – Rod Diameter||1.6 in|
|Steering Cylinder: Double Acting – Stroke||17.2 in|
|Maximum Flow – Steering Pump||34 gal/min|
|Maximum Working Pressure – Steering Pump||3500 psi|
|Maximum Steering Torque – 0° (Straight Machine)||37155 lbf-ft|
|Maximum Steering Torque – 40° (Full Turn)||27747 lbf-ft|
|Steering Cycle Times (Full Left to Full Right) – Minimum RPM: Pump Flow Limited||2.8 seconds|
|Steering Cycle Times (Full Left to Full Right) – Maximum RPM: 90 rpm Steering Wheel Speed||2.4 seconds|
|Note||Flow values listed are for a machine running in Performance Power Mode (1,800 rpm).|
|Loader Hydraulic System|
|Maximum Flow – Implement Pump||40 gal/min|
|Maximum Flow – Implement Pump: 3rd Function Maximum Flow*||40 gal/min|
|Maximum Flow – Implement Pump: 4th Function Maximum Flow*||40 gal/min|
|Maximum Working Pressure – Implement Pump||3771 psi|
|Relief Pressure – Tilt Cylinder||4061 psi|
|Relief Pressure – Tilt Cylinder: 3rd and 4th Function Maximum Working Pressure||3771 psi|
|Relief Pressure – Tilt Cylinder: 3rd and 4th Function Relief Pressure||4061 psi|
|Lift Cylinder: Double Acting – Bore Diameter||4.3 in|
|Lift Cylinder: Double Acting – Rod Diameter||2.4 in|
|Lift Cylinder: Double Acting – Stroke||28.7 in|
|Tilt Cylinder: Double Acting – Bore Diameter||5.1 in|
|Tilt Cylinder: Double Acting – Rod Diameter||2.8 in|
|Tilt Cylinder: Double Acting – Stroke||21.9 in|
|Cycle Times: Performance (HP+) at 1,800 rpm/Standard Power Mode at 1,600 rpm – Raise (Ground Level to Maximum Lift)||5.5/6.2 seconds|
|Cycle Times: Performance (HP+) at 1,800 rpm/Standard Power Mode at 1,600 rpm – Dump (at Maximum Lift Height)||1.5/1.7 seconds|
|Cycle Times: Performance (HP+) at 1,800 rpm/Standard Power Mode at 1,600 rpm – Float Down (Maximum Lift to Ground Level)||2.6/2.6 seconds|
|Cycle Times: Performance (HP+) at 1,800 rpm/Standard Power Mode at 1,600 rpm – Total Cycle Time||9.6/10.5 seconds|
|Note||Flow values listed are for a machine running in Performance Power Mode (1,800 rpm).|
|Service Refill Capacities|
|Fuel Tank||51.5 gal|
|Cooling System||7.9 gal|
|Engine Crankcase||5.3 gal|
|Transmission (Gear Box)||2.2 gal|
|Front Axles||5.5 gal|
|Rear Axles||5.5 gal|
|Hydraulic System (Including Tank)||42.3 gal|
|Hydraulic Tank||23.8 gal|
|Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF) Tank||5.0 gal|
|Forward and Reverse: Range 1*||1-13 km/h (0.6-8 mph)|
|Forward and Reverse: Range 2||8 mph|
|Forward and Reverse: Range 3||17 mph|
|Forward and Reverse: Range 4||25 mph|
|Note||* Creeper control allows maximum speed range adjustability from 1 km/h (0.6 mph) to 13 km/h (8 mph) in Range 1 through the secondary display when equipped. Factory default is 7 km/h (4.4 mph).|
|ROPS||ISO 3471: 2008|
|FOPS||ISO 3449: 2005 LEVEL II|
|Note||* Measurements were conducted with cab doors and windows closed and at 70% of maximum engine cooling fan speed. Sound level may vary at different engine cooling fan speeds.|
|Full Turn Tip Load||16587 lb|
|Front Axle: Traction Aid (standard)||Locking differential|
|Rear Axle: Oscillation Angle by Tire Size – 17.5 R25||± 13.5 degrees|
|Rear Axle: Oscillation Angle by Tire Size – 20.5 R25, 550/65, 600/65, 650/65||± 10.5 degrees|
|Rear Axle: Oscillation Angle by Tire Size – Solid Tires, 750/65, 620/65, Skidder||± 7 degrees|
|Rear Axle: Traction Aid (optional)||Limited slip differential|
|Brakes: Service||Inboard wet disc|
|Brakes: Park||Spring applied hydraulically released|
|Note||Differential front locking axle can be engaged on the go at full torque to 10 km/h (6.2 mph) on the 926M.|
Experience hybrid-like fuel efficiency with more power when you need it.
Intelligent Power Management
The Caterpillar exclusive Intelligent Power Management system has been further enhanced to monitor operator input and power availability to keep the machine working at peak efficiency and provide the operator with greater customization to suit their application.
Power on Demand
A choice of Power Modes allows you to choose between maximum fuel efficiency or boosted power along with hydraulic speed.
Standard Power Mode
- Saves up to 10% fuel compared to K Series Cat loader.
- Delivers equal performance compared to K Series Cat Loader.
- Reduces cab sound levels down to a whisper quiet 64 dB(A) typical.
- Biggest gains seen during load and carry, snow removal and roading applications.
Performance Power Mode
- Enabled at the push of a button (HP+).
- Boosts engine power by up to 10% and engine speed by over 12%.
- Increases hydraulic cycle times and productivity.
Six Cylinders of Efficient Power
The Cat C7.1 ACERT engine provides cleaner, quieter operation while delivering superior performance and durability through a high torque, low speed design. The engine meets Tier 4 Final and Stage IV emission standards with a Clean Emissions Module that is designed to manage itself so you can concentrate on your work.
- No downtime for regeneration with a passive low temperature system that keeps you on the job.
- Fit for Life Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) that is designed to exceed the engine overhaul life.
- Extended fluid fill intervals with minimal use of Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF) also referred to as Adblue™ with up to four fuel tank fills per DEF fill.
- Configurable auto idle shut down based on time and ambient temperature to further reduce fuel burn and keep operating costs low.
- Spark arrestor performance as standard – Meets performance requirements of EN 1834-1.2000 (section 6.4.2 Visual Test).
Power to the Ground
Lock up and go with fully locking front differential axles that can be engaged on the move at full torque with the pull of a trigger on the seat mounted joystick. Maximize your traction with optional Limited Slip Differential on the rear axle to keep you climbing.
Independent service brakes on front and rear axles provide robust stopping performance while a push button electronic park brake allows you to safely secure the machine with ease.
Getting the job done.
Optimized Z-bar Linkage
The Caterpillar patented optimized Z-bar linkage combines the digging efficiency of a traditional Z-bar with integrated tool carrier capabilities for great performance and versatility.
- Perfect Parallelism functionality available in Fork Mode gives truly predictable performance while high tilt forces throughout the working range help you safely and confidently handle loads with precise control.
- Visibility to bucket corners and fork tips at ground level remain excellent while sight lines at maximum lift are improved with a Generation II lift arm design.
- Lift higher and reach further with optional High Lift linkage available on all three models.
Quick Loading Performance Series Buckets
Performance Series Buckets deliver up to 10% higher fill factors and better material retention for significant productivity and fuel efficiency improvements. The buckets feature a longer floor to take a bigger bite of the pile, an open throat to heap higher and curved side bars to help with material retention. This optimized shape is echoed across the General Purpose, Light Material and High Dump bucket families.
Smooth and Predictable Multi-Function Performance
M Series machines feature an electro-hydraulic control system that is governed by the Intelligent Power Management system for peak efficiency. The load-sensing, variable flow system senses work demand and adjusts flow and pressure to match the operators request.
- Multi-Function without compromise through dedicated hydraulic systems featuring one pump for the Intelligent Hydrostatic drive, a 2nd pump for the implements, and a 3rd pump for the steering system. Drive, Lift and Steer simultaneously with smooth predictable control. The M Series simply does what you ask it to.
- Programmable in-cab kick-outs are easy to set on the go for tilt, lower and lift. This feature is ideal for applications where the work cycle is repeatable allowing you to quickly return to programmed set points such as ground and level.
- Fine tune hydro-mechanical performance with fully adjustable 3rd and 4th function flow through the secondary display (when equipped) for a perfect marriage between machine and work tool.
Best seat on your job site.
Have a Seat and Experience:
- Seat-mounted controls featuring a low effort joystick for lift and tilt functions along with integrated Forward/Neutral/Reverse switch, differential lock trigger and optional third and fourth auxiliary functions.
- Superior all around visibility with single piece front windshield, new parabolic external mirrors, redesigned Generation II linkage and clean hydraulic lines routing.
- Automatic climate control with heated rear glass and external mirrors for a quick defrost.
- Fully adjustable controls including steering column, joystick and seat suspension.
- Information at a glance with large primary LCD display and optional secondary display.
- An extra eye on the job site with optional rearview camera and integrated object detection.
- A heated and cooled seat option for added comfort in a wide range of climates.
Enjoy coming to work with:
- A spacious, safe, quiet operator environment featuring ergonomic controls, seat belt notification and optional bluetooth radio with integrated microphone plus an MP3 port.
- Easy access to vital machine parameters with the optional* secondary display that works in conjunction with the standard soft touch panel to allow real time adjustments to machine features and an integrated help button with over 25 languages.
- Comfortable soft stops at cylinder end stroke conditions and programmed kick-out points with Caterpillar’s exclusive electro-hydraulic cylinder snubbing.
- An even smoother ride with optional Ride Control when working unloaded and loaded with excellent material retention.
- Early starts and late finishes are made easier with optional LED lighting package that includes engine compartment lighting to illuminate the way for checking oil, and coolant level along with re-fueling the machine in dark conditions.
*Standard in Europe
Make it yours.
Work as one with your machine by customizing controls.
Flexible Power Train
A smooth, step-less electronically controlled hydrostatic transmission provides adjustable power to the ground with excellent groundspeed control and customizable feel.
- Select your Power Train Mode: – Torque Converter (TC) for smooth rollout. – Hystat for aggressive engine braking. – Ice to maximize control on snow and ice. – Default which blends the best of Hystat and Torque Converter characteristic.
- Reduce tire wear using Rimpull control which enables you to match available tractive power to underfoot conditions.
- Fine tune ground speed when using work tools such as brooms, snow blowers and brush cutters with Creeper Control.
- Set Directional Shift Response, soft and smooth for material handling applications or sharp for aggressive operation.
Adjustable Electro-Hydraulic Controls
Easily customize hydraulic performance to meet your needs.
- Optimize hydraulic modulation with Fine Mode control when working with forks, material handling arms, and large tools.
- Quicker hydraulic response for fine grading at speed and agriculture applications through Lift and Tilt response settings.
- Fully adjustable ride control activation speed along with 3rd and 4th function auxiliary flows.
Operator Profiles and Coded Start
- The M Series Wheel Loaders will remember you and your personal settings with unique operator codes to make this machine truly yours and keep it secure.
Ready to work for you.
The Way You Want It
A complete range of optional equipment and work tools give you the versatility to configure an M Series wheel loader to be successful in your business. Get with your Cat dealer to configure yours.
- Tilt cylinder
- Fender deflectors
- Drive shaft
- Steering cylinders
- Side power train
- Lower power train
- Crank case
- Reversing fan
- Sealed alternator
- Turbine precleaner
- RESPA precleaner
- Full range of attachments
- LED auxiliary lights
- Engine LED enclosure lights
- Secondary display*
- Coupler: Fusion and ISO
- Auxiliary hydraulics: 3rd and 4th
- Windshield washing platform
- Ride control
- Elevated breathers: axles and gear box
- Fenders: extended and full coverage
- Counterweights: heavy and Log/Agg
- Cold start package
- Rear object detection
- Rearview camera*
- Blue Angel certification
*Standard equipment in Europe
Schedule your downtime to maximize your up time.
Get up and running quickly with ground level, daily service access and optional engine compartment lighting. Three large service doors can be opened and closed in any order to give full access to filters and service points. Extended service intervals on hydraulic and power train filters reduce service time and maximize uptime. Additional service features include:
- Product Link™ PRO standard with three year subscription to VisionLink®.
- Maintenance reminders through secondary display at scheduled intervals.
- Fit for Life Diesel Particulate Filter that is designed to exceed the engine overhaul life.
- Quick fuel filter service with Caterpillar’s exclusive electric fuel priming pump.
- Jump start studs as standard equipment.
- Extended cleanouts with single plane cooling system and wide spaced 6 fins per inch coolers as standard.
- Integrated Autolube (optional) with adjustable greasing frequency.
Unmatched service makes the difference.
Renowned Cat Dealer Support
Rely on your Cat dealer to help you every step of the way with new or used machine sales, rental or rebuild options to meet your business needs.
Maximize your machine uptime with unsurpassed worldwide parts availability, trained technicians and customer support agreements.
Let us earn your business. Experience an M Series Small Wheel Loader and join the Caterpillar family.
|OTHER STANDARD EQUIPMENT|
|Auto lube, integrated in secondary display|
|Auxiliary flow, third and fourth function|
|Axles, differential, limited slip, rear|
|Beacon light, strobe|
|Cab, deluxe (standard in Europe):|
|Ride control adjustable speed activation|
|Preventative maintenance reminders|
|Integrated help function (26 languages)|
|Sunscreen, front and rear|
|Camera, rearview (standard in Europe)|
|Cold start package:|
|Counterweight, (heavy and logger)|
|Coupler, (Fusion and ISO 23727)|
|Debris packages (low, medium, high)|
|Fenders (extended cover and full coverage)|
|Linkage, high lift|
|Lights, auxiliary, halogen or LED with engine compartment lights|
|Rear Object Detection|
Other Models in this Category
- 918M - 2016, Tier 4 Final, Stage IV, EU, NACD - 1000023029
- 926M Aggregate - 2016, Tier 4 Final, Stage IV, NACD,EU,AUZ - 1000022871
- 926M Waste - 2016, Tier 4 Final, Stage IV, NACD,EU,AUZ - 1000027857
- 930M - 2014, Tier 4 Final/Stage IV, NACD, EU - 1000001280
- 930M Aggregate - 2016, Tier 4 Final, Stage IV, NACD,EU,AUZ - 1000022869
- 930M Ag Handler - 2016, Tier 4 Final, NACD - 1000030932
- 930M Waste - 2016, Tier 4 Final, Stage IV, NACD,EU,AUZ - 1000027860
- 938M - 2014, Tier 4 Final/Stage IV, NACD, EU - 1000001279
- 938M Aggregate - 2016, Tier 4 Final, Stage IV, NACD,EU,AUZ - 1000022870
- 938M Waste - 2016, Tier 4 Final, Stage IV, NACD,EU,AUZ - 1000027863
Select Product Category
- Articulated Trucks
- Asphalt Pavers
- Backhoe Loaders
- Cold Planers
- Compact Track and Multi Terrain Loaders
- Material Handlers
- Motor Graders
- Off-Highway Trucks
- On-Highway Trucks
- Road Reclaimers
- Site Prep Tractors
- Skid Steer Loaders
- Track Loaders
- Wheel Dozers
- Wheel Excavators
- Wheel Loaders
- Wheel Tractor-Scrapers