New | 910K Compact Wheel Loaders
The Cat 910K Compact Wheel Loader sets a new standard for productivity, fuel efficiency and comfort. On-the-go operator tuned hydraulics and drivetrain adjust the machine’s response to the task at hand. Low sound levels, large spacious cab and intuitive controls keep you working comfortably all day long. The new Cat Optimized Z-bar Loader linkage delivers the performance and breakout forces of a traditional Z-bar linkage with the parallelism and load handling capability of a tool carrier. Experience the new industry benchmark.
|Net Power||93.0 hp|
|Engine Model||Cat® C3.8 Turbo|
|Maximum Gross Power - ISO 14396||97.0 hp|
|Maximum Gross Power - SAE J1995||97.0 hp|
|Note||Engine meets U.S. EPA Tier 4 Interim/EU Stage IIIB emission standards.|
|Peak Torque||248.0 lb ft|
|RPM at Peak Torque||1500.0 RPM|
|RPM at Rated Power||2400.0 RPM|
|Rated Net Power - ISO 9249/EEC||93.0 hp|
|Rated Net Power - SAE J1349||92.0 hp|
|Rated Torque||237.0 lb ft|
|Torque Rise||17.0 %|
|Maximum Gross Power||97.0 hp|
|Operating Weight||15714.0 lb|
|Operating weight - High Lift||16837.0 lb|
|Operating weight - Standard Lift||15714.0 lb|
|Rated Bucket Capacity||3.3 yd3|
|Clearance: full lift and 45° dump||112.0 in|
|Full Turn Tip Load||9958.0 lb|
|Full turn tipping load - High Lift||8844.0 lb|
|Full turn tipping load - Standard Lift||9460.0 lb|
|Reach: full lift and 45° dump||29.0 in|
|Steering articulation angle each direction||40.0 Degrees|
|Bucket Capacities||1.2 m3-2.5 m3 (1.6 yd3-3.3 yd3)|
|General Purpose||1.2-1.5 m3 (1.6-2.0 yd3)|
|Type||Performance Series Buckets utilize a long floor and open throat resulting in easy loading and good material retention.|
|Forward - High range||25.0 mph|
|Forward - Low range, speed range 1||6.3 mph|
|Forward - Low range, speed range 2||12.5 mph|
|Reverse - High range||25.0 mph|
|Reverse - Low range, speed range 1||6.3 mph|
|Reverse - Low range, speed range 2||12.5 mph|
|Type||Creeper control allows maximum speed range adjustability from 0 to 10 km/h (6 mph) in Speed Range 1.|
|ROPS||ROPS: SAE J1040 MAY94, ISO 3471-1994.|
|FOPS||FOPS: SAE J/ISO 3449 APR98, Level II, ISO 3449 1992 Level II.|
|Sound||The declared dynamic operator sound pressure level per ISO 6396:2008 is: - Deluxe cab: 75 dB(A)|
|Service Refill Capacities|
|Cooling System||4.4 gal|
|Fuel Tank||39.6 gal|
|Hydraulic System||22.5 gal|
|Axle - Front, center||1.98 gal|
|Axle - Front, each hub||0.58 gal|
|Axle - Rear, center||1.98 gal|
|Axle - Rear, each hub||0.58 gal|
|Engine Crankcase||3.4 gal|
|Hydraulic Tank (refill)||15.9 gal|
|Transmission (gear box)||0.85 gal|
|Brakes - Park brake||Cable applied, spring release|
|Brakes - Service brakes||Inboard wet disc|
|Front axle - Traction aid||Locking differential|
|Rear axle - Oscillation||±11 degrees|
|Rear axle - Traction aid||Locking differential|
|Type||A built-in clutch on one motor de-clutches at higher speeds to gain maximum travel speed.|
|Note||Wheel sets are interchangeable between the 910K and 914K.|
|Tire size, non-pneumatic (Flexport)||53.5×9×16.5 (15.5/17.5×25 equivalent)|
|Tire size, optional||15.5-R25|
|Tire size, standard||15.5-25 12PR|
|Maximum flow - steering pump||15.9 gal/min|
|Maximum steering torque - 0° (straight machine)||21993.0 lb ft|
|Maximum steering torque - 40° (full turn)||17351.0 lb ft|
|Maximum working pressure - steering pump||2683.0 psi|
|Number of steering wheel turns - Stop to stop, turning wheel at <27 rpm||5.75 turns|
|Number of steering wheel turns - Stop to stop, turning wheel at >67 rpm||3.75 turns|
|Steering articulation angle each direction||40.0 Degrees|
|Steering cycle times (stop to stop) - At 2,400 rpm engine speed, 90 rpm steering wheel speed||3.2 Seconds|
|Steering cylinder: double acting - Bore diameter||2.4 in|
|Steering cylinder: double acting - Rod diameter||1.4 in|
|Steering cylinder: double acting - Stroke||15.7 in|
|Type||Steering system uses a dedicated pump with dual double acting cylinders.|
|Loader Hydraulic System|
|Cycle time - Dump||2.0 Seconds|
|Cycle time - Float||4.1 Seconds|
|Cycle time - Lift||5.9 Seconds|
|Cycle time - Lower, float||4.4 Seconds|
|Cycle time - Rackback||3.0 Seconds|
|Lift cylinders - Bore diameter||3.9 in|
|Lift cylinders - Rod diameter||2.4 in|
|Lift cylinders - Stroke||23.3 in|
|Main relief pressure||3568.0 psi|
|Maximum flow - implement pump - 3rd function||25.0 gal/min|
|Maximum flow - implement pump - 4th function||25.0 gal/min|
|Maximum pump flow||26.0 gal/min|
|Maximum working pressure - implement pump||3046.0 psi|
|Tilt cylinder - Bore diameter||3.9 in|
|Tilt cylinder - Rod diameter||2.4 in|
|Tilt cylinder - Stroke||22.8 in|
Cat Optimized Z-bar Loader delivers enhanced visibility with maximum productivity.
Cat Optimized Z-bar Loader
The Cat Optimized Z-bar Loader combines the digging efficiency of a traditional Z-bar with tool carrier capabilities for great performance and versatility.
- Parallel lift and high tilt forces throughout the working range help you safely and confidently handle loads with precise control.
- Linkage features excellent visibility to the bucket cutting edge and fork tips.
- High Lift versions are also available on both models.
Superior visibility, ergonomics and comfort.
Best Seat on the Job Site
Enjoy all day comfort in the spacious K Series cab:
- Low effort, responsive joystick includes integrated Forward/Neutral/Reverse switch, differential lock and continuous flow triggers along with optional third and fourth function auxiliary hydraulics.
- Easy access to the cab with ergonomically placed grab rails, steps and large platform.
- Low sound levels.
- Superior visibility to the work tool due to the wide windshield and Cat Optimized Z-bar Loader.
- Optional air conditioning with defrost/demist.
- A standard heated, air suspension seat with lumbar and seat back tilt adjustment.
Easy to Use Instrument Panel and Display
The front console provides easy access to vital machine information, along with lights and ECO mode switches. Eco mode saves fuel and reduces engine wear with an engine speed control. The right hand console holds secondary functions beyond the all-in-one joystick controller.
- New soft touch keypad on the right hand console contains new electronic functions and settings including Implement Modulation, Hystat Aggressiveness, Ride Control, Return To Dig, Lift Kickout, Engine Speed Control, and Rimpull Control.
- LCD read out for: travel speed, speed range selection, hydraulic oil temperature, service hour meter, engine coolant temperature, and fuel level.
- Indicators: diesel particulate filter, starting aid, engine, electrical, parking brake, directional turn signals, brakes, high beams, action required notice, continuous flow, hydraulic filter bypass, bucket float, creeper, directional F/N/R.
Hydrostatic drive adjusts to be faster or smoother for the task.
Intelligent Power Management
The Cat power train is computer controlled which actively monitors engine, operator input and drive train load, adjusting the hystat transmission to keep the machine working at peak efficiency.
The Cat C3.8 turbo engine provides cleaner, quieter operation while delivering superior performance and durability. The engine meets U.S. EPA Tier 4 Interim and EU Stage IIIB emission requirements. The engine also features:
- The C3.8 uses an active regeneration system which requires no operator interaction under normal conditions.
- Automatic, electronic, self-priming fuel pump encourages good maintenance practice. At the service interval, simply install a clean, dry filter element and then turn the ignition key to ON. The engine will be self-primed and ready to start in less than 20 seconds.
- Three separate fill points accommodate differently sized containers.
- The engine is serviceable from either side of the chassis.
- The easily accessible diesel particulate filter has a minimum 3,000 hour cleaning service interval. The on-board monitor will advise when diesel ash cleaning service is needed.
- Focused on fuel efficiency, significantly reducing owning and operating costs.
- Easy access to all service points to get to work sooner.
- The Hystat Aggressiveness feature allows the operator to increase the directional shift responsiveness for faster loading cycles, or adjust for finer control for sensitive tasks such as moving heavy pallets.
- Rimpull Control feature enables the operator to match available tractive power to underfoot conditions, helping reduce tire wear.
- Creeper Control precisely adjusts the machine ground speed when using work tools such as brooms and snow blowers.
- Electronic Engine Speed Control feature allows you to maintain constant engine RPM regardless of travel speed.
- Thus, pairing Creeper Control and Engine Speed Control, the operator can easily control the hydraulic power going to the work tool, while optimizing ground speed for best operation.
- Three speed ranges ensure maximum controllability for any task.
Axles, Brakes and Inching Function
Fully locking front and rear differential axles are standard and can be engaged at full torque on-the-go below 6 km/h (4 mph), with a button on the joystick. The enhanced modulation of the inching function utilizes the first half of brake pedal engagement to hydrostatically decelerate without any wear on the braking system. This allows the operator to find a rhythm in V-cycle truck loading, for instance, using the throttle and inching/braking pedal together for a faster loader while controlling ground speed. The brake system includes independent service brakes on the front and rear axles. The parking brake is mechanically activated and released with a hand lever next to the operator’s seat.
Operator tuned hydraulics matches responsiveness to the task.
K Series machines feature a new electro-hydraulic control system. The hydraulic system in the 910K is powered by a gear pump for quick response times.
- The new electronic joystick operation is finely tuned for smooth operation, yet fast cycle times.
- The Implement Modulation feature provides three settings for faster, more responsive hydraulics for repetitive tasks like truck loading. Or, this feature can adjust for smoother hydraulics needed with heavy fork loads or more restrictive areas.
- An electronic Return to Dig feature levels the bucket as the loader comes down after dumping. This speeds cycle times by letting the operator focus on the next dig point rather than setting the bucket position.
- The Lift Kickout feature prevents the loader from exceeding a pre-set height, ideal for working inside a building with lower height restrictions. Once the joystick is pulled back into a soft detent, the operator releases the joystick as the hydraulics continue to the pre-set height.
- The third function auxiliary hydraulics can be set for Continuous Flow when using hydro-mechanical work tools.
- Ride Control is available to smooth the ride, keep the tires in contact with the ground and maximize material retention.
Do more jobs with one machine.
The Right Tool for the Job
An extensive range of work tools and bucket styles are available to make your Cat Wheel Loader one of the most versatile machines on the job site.
Performance Series Buckets
Performance Series Buckets utilize a system-based approach to balance bucket shape with the machine’s linkage, weight, lift and tilt capacities. They deliver higher fill factors and better material retention for significant productivity and fuel efficiency improvements. The buckets feature a longer floor, open throat and curved side bars.
- Light Material
- Multi Purpose
- Wood Chip
Material Handling Work Tools
- Pallet Forks
- Material Handling Arm
Work Tools for Special Applications
- Snow Pushers
- Angle Blades
- V-Plow Blades
- Side Dump Buckets
- Grapple Forks
The Cat Integrated Toolcarrier coupler provides interchange with a multitude of new and legacy tools. An ISO 23727 coupler interface is also available for use with competitive work tools.
Customize your machine to meet your needs.
Configure the Machine the Way You Want It
A variety of options are available on the Cat K Series Compact Wheel Loaders to suit your specific operator comfort and application needs. See your Cat dealer for more information about the features below and additional options.
Additional options include:
- Mudflaps and Fenders
- Secondary Steering*
- 75 mm (3 in) Seat Belt*
- Security System
- Three Piece Wheel Rims
- Snow Tires
- Flexport™ Tires
- Biodegradable Oil
- Engine Coolant Heater
- Rotating Beacon
- Back-up Alarm*
- License Plate Mount
- Rear Window Shade
Easy service to keep your machine working.
All service points are easily accessible. Three large service doors can be opened and closed in any order to give full access to filters and service points. Extended service intervals reduce service time and maximize uptime. Additional service features include:
- Convenient access door for quick fueling through left service door.
- Convenient access door for coolant fill.
- Caterpillar electric fuel priming pump for ease of service.
- Easy access to battery terminals for jump starts.
- Single plane cooling system for engine and hydraulics.
- Top mounted air conditioner condenser for easy clean out.
- Product Link ready (standard).
Unmatched support makes the difference.
Renowned Cat Dealer Support
Your Cat dealer is ready to help you every step of the way. From new or used machine sales, to rental or rebuild options, your Cat dealer can provide an optimal solution to your business needs. Unsurpassed worldwide parts availability, trained technicians and customer support agreements maximize your machine uptime.
|REGIONAL STANDARDS (as required)|
Other Models in this Category
- 903C2 - 2015, Tier 4, NACD - 1000007692
- 906M - 2016 - EU, NACD - 1000021440
- 907M - 2016 - EU, NACD - 1000021441
- 908M - 2016 - EU, NACD - 1000021439
- 910M - 2016, Tier 4 Final, Stage IV, EU, NACD - 1000024618
- 914M - 2016, Tier 4 Final, Stage IV, EU, NACD - 1000024641
- 914K - 2014 - Tier 4iEU Stage IIIB - HRC - 18577576
Select Product Category
- Articulated Trucks
- Asphalt Pavers
- Backhoe Loaders
- Cold Planers
- Compact Track and Multi Terrain Loaders
- Material Handlers
- Motor Graders
- Off-Highway Trucks
- On-Highway Trucks
- Road Reclaimers
- Site Prep Tractors
- Skid Steer Loaders
- Track Loaders
- Wheel Dozers
- Wheel Excavators
- Wheel Loaders
- Wheel Tractor-Scrapers