New | XQ1475G
In addition to improved fuel efficiency, the next generation XQ1475G rental generator provides significant power density advantages. Caterpillar developed new exhaust stacks that reduce spacing requirements for sites requiring multiple units. This allows for an increase of 47 percent on-site power density over the previous capabilities.
|Rating||1475 ekW Continuous|
|Voltage||230 - 480 V|
|Engine||Cat G3516C Low Emissions Gas Engine|
Meets most worldwide emissions requirements down to 500 mg/Nm3 NOx level without after treatment (contact factory for applications requiring 0.5g/hp-hr performance)
- Generator set manufactured in ISO 9001:2000 compliant facility
- Package factory designed and production tested
- Generator set and components meet or exceed the following specifications:AS1359, AS2789, BS4999, DIN6271,DIN6280, EGSA101P, JEM1359,IEC 34/1, ISO3046/1, ISO8528, NEMA MG1-22
- Cat® dealers provide extensive post sale support including maintenance and repair agreements
- Supported 100% by the Cat dealer with warranty on parts and labor
- Compact, four-stroke-cycle gas engine provides exceptional dependability, fuel economy and power density
- Robust kilowatt based air to fuel ratio control system yields enhanced system performance
- Designed for maximum performance on low pressure pipeline natural gas of 3-7 psi (0.21 kg/cm² - 0.49 kg/cm²) to the container with a methane number range of 55-100 (contact factory for methane numbers <55)
- Island mode feature improves engine’s capability to handle electrical loading and unloading
- 110% spill containment of onboard engine fluids
- Positive crankcase fumes ventilation
- Horizontally mounted radiator with vertical discharge
- Sized compatible to rating with energy efficient electric drive fan and core.
- Provides 40C (104F) ambient capability with 500 mg/Nm3 NOx (1g/hp-hr) at 100% continuous rating before derate
- Variable frequency drive fan controls improve partial load fuel consumption
- Cat SR4B 826 frame generator designed to match the performance and output characteristics of the Cat gas engine
- Double bearing, wye-connected, static regulated, brushless, permanent magnet excited
- Provides auto paralleling using package mounted controls
- EMCP 4.2 offers engine and generator monitoring and protection
- PL1000E Controller
- Engine Advisor Panel
- AGC-4 provides paralleling, load sharing, VFD control, and primary generator protection
- Intertie protection provided via utility grade Basler BE1-11i utility multi-function relay (UMR)
- Three-phase sensing with adjustable volts-perhertz regulation
- Provides precise control and constant voltage in the normal operating range.
- Provides 9-high stack CSC rated enclosure for ease of transportation and protection.
- Meets 72 dB(A) at 15 meters or below per SAE J1074 measurement procedure at continuous rating
meets Most Worldwide Emissions Requirements Down To 500 Mg/nm3 Nox Level Without After Treatment (contact Factory For Applications Requiring 0.5g/hp-hr Performance).
- generator Set Manufactured In Iso 9001:2000 Compliant Facility.
- package Factory Designed And Production Tested.
- cat® Dealers Provide Extensive Post Sale Support Including Maintenance And Repair Agreements.
- supported 100% By The Cat Dealer With Warranty On Parts And Labor.
- compact, Four-stroke-cycle Gas Engine Provides Exceptional Dependability, Fuel Economy And Power Density.
- robust Kilowatt Based Air To Fuel Ratio Control System Yields Enhanced System Performance.
- designed For Maximum Performance On Low Pressure Pipeline Natural Gas Of 3-7 Psi (0.21 Kg/cm² - 0.49 Kg/cm²) To The Container With A Methane Number Range Of 55-100 (contact Factory For Methane Numbers <55).
- island Mode Feature Improves Engine’s Capability To Handle Electrical Loading And Unloading.
110% Spill Containment Of Onboard Engine Fluids.
- horizontally Mounted Radiator With Vertical Discharge.
- sized Compatible To Rating With Energy Efficient Electric Drive Fan And Core.
- provides 40c (104f) Ambient Capability With 500 Mg/nm3 Nox (1g/hp-hr) At 100%continuous Rating Before Derate.
- variable Frequency Drive Fan Controls Improve Partial Load Fuel Consumption.
cat Sr4b 826 Frame Generator Designed To Match The Performance And Output Characteristics Of The Cat Gas Engine.
- provides Auto Paralleling Using Package Mounted Controls.
- emcp 4.2 Offers Engine And Generator Monitoring And Protectio.
- three-phase Sensing With Adjustable Volts-per-hertz Regulation.
- provides Precise Control And Constant Voltage In The Normal Operating Range.
- provides 9-high Stack Csc Rated Enclosure For Ease Of Transportation And Protection.
- meets 72 Db(a) At 15 Meters Or Below Per Sae J1074 Measurement Procedure At Continuous Rating.
|Generator Controls and Protection|
|Utility Multi-Functional Relay|
Other Models in this Category
- XQ35 - 1000021970
- XQ60 Tier 4 Final - 1000023964
- XG135 - 1000000208
- XQ200 - 18503265
- XQ425 - 1000000205
- XQ500 - 18504400
- XQ570 - 1000012300
- XQ800 - 18504680
- 20-2000 kVA - 1000026520