New | UPS 600G SERIES MULTI MODULE SYSTEM
- The Cat Flywheel UPS provides our highest efficiency continuous power solution (>97% efficient). This technology uses a power dense integrated flywheel, which stores sufficient energy to ride through power disturbances such as dips or surges in voltage and/or current. The stored power is immediately available for delivery to a critical load during a power disturbance. This system provides ample ride-through time and allows for an orderly walk-in of the generator set to assume the load for the duration of the disturbance. The integrated flywheel design is modular, supporting easy expansion to meet future power quality/power protection requirements
The Cat Flywheel UPS delivers lower operating costs due to several factors, including lower maintenance and replacement costs, the space savings associated with a reduced footprint (up to 75% smaller than a battery based UPS system) and a yearly energy efficiency improvement of 4%.
With the Flywheel UPS, you also benefit from reduced upkeep and maintenance, field-proven mechanical energy storage that is predictable and fail-safe, nearly unlimited life with no fall-off in performance and a broad operating temperature range up to 104° F. And this technology is environmentally friendly, posing no safety hazards to either your personnel or the environment.
The “G Series” Multi Module System (MMS) provides up to 600 kVA (N+1) of continuous power utilizing 300 kVA modules in an expandable lineup, offering a smaller footprint than many traditional UPS designs.
|Rated Power||300 kVA (240 kW) - 600 kVA (480 kW)|
|System Efficiency||Up to 98%|
- smallest Available Footprint
- 98% Total System Efficiency
- simple Cost-effective Installation
- modular, Scalable, And Redundant Architecture
- low Service And Maintenance
- cost-effective Lifecycle Cost
- harmonic Cancellation
- Transient Protection
- High-speed Voltage Regulation
- Power Factor Correction
- low Input Current Distortion
- top And Bottom Cable Entry
- 40° C Rating On Entire System
- rapid Recharge Time
- utilizes Flywheel Energy Storage Technology
- color Touch-screen Operator Interface
- optional Generator Set Start Module
- optional Paralleling Capability
Cat® Ups Systems Provide Constant Power Protection Against Surges, Sags, And Power Interruptions That Can Disrupt Operations Or Cause Loss Of Valuable Data Or System Capacity. Additionally, The Use Of The Optional Generator Set Start Module Can Dramatically Increase Generator Set Starting Reliability In A Continuous Power Configuration.
Superior System Design And The Use Of Robust Digital Components Throughout The System Yield The Most Reliable And Trouble-free Ups System On The Market. Protection Is Delivered In The Industry’s Smallest Package With The Highest Efficiency And Superior Performance.
The High Operating Efficiency Means Yearly Savings Versus Traditional Battery Ups Products. In Addition, Lower Cat Ups Heat Rejection Reduces Up Front Hvac Costs And Electrical Consumption Over The Life Of The Product.
By Cancelling Harmonic Distortion, The Ups Operates Seamlessly With Generator Sets To Provide A Higher Total Electrical Load Capacity Without Over Sizing The Generator Set. The Ups Effectively Insulates The Generator Set From Block Loads And Transient, And Can Improve Its Fault Clearing Capabilities. Programmable Integration With Standby Generator Sets Assures Greater System Reliability And Improves The Total System Operation.
Other Models in this Category
- UPS 300 - 18498220
- UPS 750 (60Hz) - 18499752
- UPS 1200Z - 18498571
- UPS Generator Set Start Module - 1000029352