New | CTX Series Automatic Transfer Switch
Cat® CTX Series switches are built for residential and light commercial applications requiring the dependability and ease of operation found in a power contactor switch.
Voltage sensing and system control is performed via a state-of-the-art microcontroller located on the cabinet door.
|Transfer Type||Open transition|
|Switch Type||Contactor Based|
- ctx Switches Are Equipped With The Mx-60 Control Panel As Standard.
- undervoltage Sensing (90% Pickup/80% Dropout Of The Utility Source
- Voltage And Frequency Sensing Of The Generator Source (90% Voltage/95% Frequency Pickup)
- time Delay Engine Start – 5 Seconds (p)
- time Delay Engine Warmup – Transfer To Generator – 20 Seconds (w)
- time Delay Utility Stabilization/retransfer To Utility – 5 Minutes (t)
- time Delay Engine Cool Down – 5 Minutes (u)
This Microprocessor Control Includes:
All Time Delays Are Fixed.
|The unit is available in open type, NEMA 1 or NEMA 3R enclosures. The MX-60 control panel adds a user interface and functionality, including:|
|Additional options include:|
Other Models in this Category
- CTE Series Automatic Transfer Switch - 18507389
- CTG Series Automatic Transfer Switch - 18507245
- CTGSE & CTGDSE Series Service Rated Entrance Rated Autom - 18507764
- CTS Series Automatic Transfer Switch - 18507117
- CTSM and CTGM Series Manual Transfer Switches - 18508096
- MX150 Microprocessor Controller - 18506797
- MX250 Microprocessor Controller - 18506889
- MX350 Controller - 18507013