New | Cat® C13 ACERT™ Industrial Power Unit
The Cat® C13 ACERT™ Industrial Power Unit is offered in ratings ranging from 287-328 bkW (385-440 bhp) @ 1800-2100 rpm. These ratings meet China Stage II, U.S. EPA Tier 3 equivalent and EU Stage IIIA equivalent emission standards. Ratings: 310-328 bkW (415-440 bhp) @ 1800-2100 rpm meet China Stage II, U.S. EPA Tier 2 equivalent andEU Stage II equivalent emission standards. Conveniently pre-configured for a wide range of applications, the Cat® Industrial Power Unit is a complete power package containing a radiator, flywheel, alternator and alternator wiring completely pre-assembled for fast, straightforward installation in a number of OEM, customer and packager applications. These fuel efficient units are ready made for irrigation, industrial, mining and other pump applications.
|Minimum Rating||385.0 bhp|
|Maximum Rating||440.0 bhp|
|Emissions||China Stage II, U.S. EPA Tier 2 Equivalent or U.S. EPA Tier 3 Equivalent, EU Stage II Equivalent or EU Stage IIIA Equivalent|
|Engine Configuration||Inline 6, 4-Stroke-Cycle Diesel|
|Bore||130 mm (5.1 in)|
|Stroke||157 mm (6.2 in)|
|Displacement||12.5 L (763 in³)|
|Aspiration||Turbocharged Aftercooled (TA)|
|Combustion System||Direct Injection|
|Rotation (from flywheel end)||Counterclockwise|
|Cooling System Capacity||14.2 L (15 qt)|
|Power Unit Dimensions (Approximate. Final dimensions dependent on selected options)|
|Length||1295 mm (50.9 in)|
|Width||1186 mm (46.7 in)|
|Height||1054 mm (41.5 in)|
|Weight - Net Dry (Standard configuration without oil, cooling, clutch, compressor, A/C)||1692 kg (3730 lb)|
Meets China Stage Ii, U.s. Epa Tier 3 Equivalent Or U.s. Epa Tier 2 Equivalent, Eu Stage Iiia Equivalent Or Eu Stage Ii Equivalent Emission Standards. U.s. Epa Tier 3 Equivalent Eu Stage Iiia Equivalent Available Using Epa (u.s.) Flexibility And Eu Flexibility. Also Available For Other Regulated And Non-regulated Areas.
World-class Manufacturing Capability And Processes Coupled With Proven Core Engine Designs Assure Reliability, Quiet Operation, And Many Hours Of Productive Life.
Industry Leading Range Of Factory Configurable Ratings And Options For Agricultural, Material Handling, Construction, Mining, Aircraft Ground Support, And Other Industrial Applications.
Exceptional Power Density Enables Standardization Across Numerous Applications. Multiple Installation Options Minimize Total Package Size. Ideal For Equipment With Narrow Engine Compartments.
Every Cat Engine Is Manufactured To Stringent Quality Standards In Order To Assure Customer Satisfaction.
- scheduled Maintenance, Including Sossm Sample
- customer Support Agreements (csa)
- caterpillar Extended Service Coverage (esc)
- superior Dealer Service Network
- extended Dealer Service Network Through The Cat Industrial Service Distributor (isd) Program
|Air Inlet System|
|Flywheels and Flywheel Housing|
Other Models in this Category
- C1.1 Industrial Power Unit - 18429688
- C1.5 Industrial Power Unit - 18429729
- C2.2 Industrial Power Unit - 18429772
- C4.4 LRC Industrial Power Unit - 18405906
- C4.4 ACERT- LRC Industrial Power Unit - 18406038
- C6.6 ACERT- LRC Industrial Power Unit - 18395646
- C7 ACERT- LRC Industrial Power Unit - 18429639
- C7.1 ACERT Industrial Power Unit LRC - 18595859
- C9 ACERT- LRC Industrial Power Unit - 18398491
- C11 ACERT- LRC Industrial Power Unit - 18398542
- C15 ACERT- LRC Industrial Power Unit - 18398642
- C18 ACERT- LRC Industrial Power Unit - 18398692
- 3516C - 1000006969