New | Cat® C4.4 Industrial Power Unit
The Cat® C4.4 Industrial Power Unit is offered in ratings ranging from 61-81 bkW (81.8-108.6 bhp) @ 2200 rpm. These ratings meet U.S. EPA Tier 3 equivalent, EU Stage IIIA equivalent emission standards. Conveniently pre-configured for a wide range of applications, the Cat® Industrial Power Unit is a complete power package containing a radiator, flywheel, alternator and alternator wiring completely pre-assembled for fast, straightforward installation in a number of OEM, customer and packager applications. These fuel efficient units are ready made for irrigation, industrial, mining and other pump applications.
|Minimum Rating||81.8 bhp|
|Maximum Rating||108.6 bhp|
|Rated Speed||2200 rpm|
|Emissions||U.S. EPA Tier 3 Equivalent, EU Stage IIIA Equivalent|
|Engine Configuration||Inline 4, 4-Stroke-Cycle Diesel|
|Bore||105 mm (4.1 in)|
|Stroke||127 mm (5.0 in)|
|Displacement||4.4 L (268.5 in³)|
|Combustion System||Direct Injection|
|Rotation (from flywheel end)||Counterclockwise|
|Power Unit Dimensions (Approximate. Final dimensions dependent on selected options)|
|Length||1260 mm (49.6 in)|
|Width||734 mm (28.9 in)|
|Height||964 mm (38 in)|
|Weight - Net Dry (Standard configuration without oil, cooling, clutch, compressor, A/C)||465 kg (1025 lb)|
Meets U.s. Epa Tier 3 Equivalent, Eu Stage Iiia Equivalent Emission Standards. Available Using U.s. Epa Flexibility Or Eu Flexibility, And For Other Regulated And Non-regulated Areas.
World-class Manufacturing Capability And Processes Coupled With Proven Core Engine Designs Assure Reliability, Quiet Operation, And Many Hours Of Productive Life.
Fuel Consumption Optimized To Match Operating Cycles Of A Wide Range Of Equipment And Applications While Maintaining Low Operating Costs.
Every Cat Engine Is Manufactured To Stringent Quality Standards In Order To Assure Customer Satisfaction.
Convenient Positioning Of Service Points On Right-hand Side For Easy Accessibility. Service Intervals Are 500 Hours As Standard.
- scheduled Maintenance, Including Sossm Sample
- customer Support Agreements (csa)
- caterpillar Extended Service Coverage (esc)
- superior Dealer Service Network
- extended Dealer Service Network Through The Cat Industrial Service Distributor (isd) Program
|Air Inlet System|
|Flywheels and Flywheel Housing|
|Power Take Off (PTO)|
Other Models in this Category
- C1.1 Industrial Power Unit - 18429688
- C1.5 Industrial Power Unit - 18429729
- C2.2 Industrial Power Unit - 18429772
- C4.4 ACERT- LRC Industrial Power Unit - 18406038
- C6.6 ACERT- LRC Industrial Power Unit - 18395646
- C7 ACERT- LRC Industrial Power Unit - 18429639
- C7.1 ACERT Industrial Power Unit LRC - 18595859
- C9 ACERT- LRC Industrial Power Unit - 18398491
- C11 ACERT- LRC Industrial Power Unit - 18398542
- C13 ACERT- LRC Industrial Power Unit - 18398592
- C15 ACERT- LRC Industrial Power Unit - 18398642
- C18 ACERT- LRC Industrial Power Unit - 18398692
- 3516C - 1000006969