New | Cat® C1.5 Industrial Power Unit
The Cat® C1.5 Industrial Power Unit is offered in the following rating: 24.2 bkW (32.5 bhp) @ 3000 rpm. This rating meets U.S. EPA Tier 4 Interim equivalent, EU Stage IIIA equivalent emission standards. Conveniently pre-configured for a wide range of applications, the Cat® Industrial Power Unit is a complete power package containing a radiator, flywheel, alternator and alternator wiring completely pre-assembled for fast, straightforward installation in a number of OEM, customer and packager applications. These fuel efficient units are ready made for irrigation, industrial, mining and other pump applications.
|Minimum Rating||32.5 bhp|
|Maximum Rating||32.5 bhp|
|Rated Speed||3000 rpm|
|Emissions||U.S. EPA Tier 4 Interim Equivalent, EU Stage IIIA Equivalent|
|Engine Configuration||Inline 3, 4-Stroke-Cycle Diesel|
|Bore||84 mm (3.3 in)|
|Stroke||90 mm (3.5 in)|
|Displacement||1.496 L (91 in³)|
|Aspiration||Naturally Aspirated (NA)|
|Rotation (from flywheel end)||Counterclockwise|
|Cooling System Capacity||5.98 L (6.3 qt)|
|Lube System (refill)||6 L (6.3 qt)|
|Power Unit Dimensions (Approximate. Final dimensions dependent on selected options)|
|Length||820 mm (32.3 in)|
|Width||497 mm (19.6 in)|
|Height||793 mm (31.2 in)|
|Weight - Net Dry (Standard configuration without oil, cooling, clutch, compressor, A/C)||175 kg (385.8 lb)|
Meets U.s. Epa Tier 4 Interim Equivalent Emission Standards. Available Using U.s. Epa Flexibility, And For Other Regulated And Non-regulated Areas.
World-class Manufacturing Capability And Processes Coupled With Proven Core Engine Designs Assure Reliability, Quiet Operation, And Many Hours Of Productive Life.
This Radiator-cooled Package Delivers Impressive Performance Up To A 3000 Rpm Rating.
Fuel Consumption Optimized To Match Operating Cycles Of A Wide Range Of Equipment And Applications While Maintaining Low Operating Costs.
Industry Leading Range Of Factory Configurable Ratings And Options For Agricultural, Material Handling, Construction, Mining, Aircraft Ground Support, And Other Industrial Applications.
Ultra-compact Package Size Ensures Ease Of Installation As Well As Exceptional Density. Radiators Have Been Designed And Air Filters Positioned For Easy Installation.
Single-side Servicing Improves Ease Of Maintenance And Simplifies The Servicing Routine. Standard 500 Hour Service Intervals.
Every Cat Engine Is Manufactured To Stringent Quality Standards In Order To Assure Customer Satisfaction.
- scheduled Maintenance, Including Sossm Sample
- customer Support Agreements (csa)
- caterpillar Extended Service Coverage (esc)
- superior Dealer Service Network
- extended Dealer Service Network Through The Cat Industrial Service Distributor (isd) Program
|Air Inlet System|
|Flywheel & Flywheel Housing|
|Power Take Off (PTO)|
Other Models in this Category
- C1.1 Industrial Power Unit - 18429688
- C2.2 Industrial Power Unit - 18429772
- C4.4 LRC Industrial Power Unit - 18405906
- C4.4 ACERT- LRC Industrial Power Unit - 18406038
- C6.6 ACERT- LRC Industrial Power Unit - 18395646
- C7 ACERT- LRC Industrial Power Unit - 18429639
- C7.1 ACERT Industrial Power Unit LRC - 18595859
- C9 ACERT- LRC Industrial Power Unit - 18398491
- C11 ACERT- LRC Industrial Power Unit - 18398542
- C13 ACERT- LRC Industrial Power Unit - 18398592
- C15 ACERT- LRC Industrial Power Unit - 18398642
- C18 ACERT- LRC Industrial Power Unit - 18398692
- 3516C - 1000006969