New | Cat® C7.1 ACERT™ Industrial Power Unit
The C7.1 ACERT™ Industrial Power Unit is a complete power package containing a radiator, flywheel, alternator and alternator wiring, completely pre-assembled for fast, straightforward installation in a number of OEM, customer and packager applications. These fuel efficient units are ready-made for irrigation, industrial, mining and other pump applications.
|Minimum Rating||156 bhp|
|Maximum Rating||275 bhp|
|Rated Speed||116-205 bkW/156-275 bhp @ 2200 rpm, 129 bkW/173 bhp @ 2500 rpm|
|Emissions||China Stage II, U.S. EPA Tier 3 Equivalent, EU Stage IIIA Equivalent. Designed to meet China Stage III emission standards.|
|Engine Configuration||Inline 6, 4-Stroke-Cycle Diesel|
|Bore||105 mm (4.1 in)|
|Stroke||135 mm (5.3 in)|
|Displacement||7.01 L (427.7 in³)|
|Aspiration||Turbocharged Aftercooled (TA)|
|Combustion System||Direct Injection|
|Rotation (from flywheel end)||Counterclockwise|
|Power Unit Dimensions (Approximate. Final dimensions dependent on selected options)|
|Length||1728 mm (68 in)|
|Width||788 mm (31 in)|
|Height||1140 mm (44.8)|
|Weight - Net Dry (Standard configuration without oil, cooling, clutch, compressor, A/C)||788 kg (1737 lbs)|
Meets China Stage Ii, U.s. Epa Tier 3 Equivalent, Eu Stage Iiia Equivalent Emission Standards. Available Using U.s. Epa Flex Provisions And Eu Flex Provisions, And For Other Regulated And Non-regulated Areas.
World-class Manufacturing Capability And Processes Coupled With Proven Core Engine Designs Assure Reliability, Quiet Operation, And Many Hours Of Productive Life.
Simple And Efficient Turbocharger Provides Optimal Air Management And Improved Fuel Efficiency.
Fuel Consumption Optimized To Match Operating Cycles Of A Wide Range Of Equipment And Applications While Maintaining Low Operating Costs.
Cat® Engines Are Designed To Accommodate B20 Biofuel. Your Cat Dealer Can Provide More Information Regarding Fuel And Oil.
Industry Leading Range Of Factory Configurable Ratings And Options For Agricultural, Material Handling, Construction, Mining, Aircraft Ground Support, And Other Industrial Applications.
Exceptional Power Density Enables Standardization Across Numerous Applications. Multiple Installation Options Minimize Total Package Size. Ideal For Equipment With Narrow Engine Compartments.
Every Cat Engine Is Manufactured To Stringent Standards In Order To Assure Customer Satisfaction.
- scheduled Maintenance, Including Sos℠ Sample
- customer Support Agreements (csa)
- caterpillar Extended Service Coverage (esc)
- superior Dealer Service Network
- extended Dealer Service Network Through The Cat Industrial Service Distributor (isd) Program
|Flywheels and Flywheel Housing|
|Power Take Off|
Other Models in this Category
- C1.1 Industrial Power Unit - 18429688
- C1.5 Industrial Power Unit - 18429729
- C2.2 Industrial Power Unit - 18429772
- C4.4 LRC Industrial Power Unit - 18405906
- C4.4 ACERT- LRC Industrial Power Unit - 18406038
- C6.6 ACERT- LRC Industrial Power Unit - 18395646
- C7 ACERT- LRC Industrial Power Unit - 18429639
- C9 ACERT- LRC Industrial Power Unit - 18398491
- C11 ACERT- LRC Industrial Power Unit - 18398542
- C13 ACERT- LRC Industrial Power Unit - 18398592
- C15 ACERT- LRC Industrial Power Unit - 18398642
- C18 ACERT- LRC Industrial Power Unit - 18398692
- 3516C - 1000006969