Electro-Hydraulic Training Virtual Workshop
In this two-day interactive online workshop, you will make measurements with your meter, predict faults and practice troubleshooting on active circuits, draw schematics and hydraulic components, perform electronic and hydraulic exercises as a group, and leave with a packet of practical charts, information, and an interactive troubleshooting app for your smartphone or laptop.
This two-day virtual workshop is divided into two major sections:
Day 1: Basic Electrical
Learn how to use the basic tools you have available to you, and improve your confidence troubleshooting Cat electrical systems.
Day 2: Hydraulic Fundamentals
Apply the basics of hydraulic troubleshooting, with real-world examples. Use problem-solving ideas that concentrate on the symptoms you see, and learn expert tips, tricks, and sequences to quickly narrow the scope of your troubleshooting.
What you will learn:
- Get to the root of the problem…FAST!
- Try out proven troubleshooting methods.
- Navigate Cat hydraulic/electrical schematics.
- Get the most out of your gauges and meters.
- Diagnose CAN bus, sensors, and fault codes.
- Learn expert tips, tricks, and job skills.
For more information on this workshop, please contact the following Hawthorne training instructors: