The companion app to My.Cat.Com, the Cat App is a light weight telematics tool allowing users to contact their dealer, manage assets and request parts/service.
DESCRIPTIONEfficient equipment management starts with the Cat App. Track the location and health of your equipment, order service and parts, and activate telematics devices directly from your mobile device. Staying on top of your fleet 24/7 has never been easier.
Cat App Overview Video
Cat App Planned Maintenance Orders in Parts.Cat.Com
ACCESS FLEET INFORMATION 24/7
- View your full asset list at a glance.
- Monitor location, hours, critical faults and fuel level on units subscribed to Cat Daily or Vision Link - ability to add non-cat machines.
- Immediate critical fault notification.
- Use the Google maps feature to see the assets closest to your current location.
- Filter Near Me option to view equipment that is within a certain radius of current location.
- Link out to myParts or PCC via ‘Order Parts’.
- Contact dealer via ‘Request Service’.
- Manage preventative maintenance .
- React quickly to maintenance alerts and order parts directly from the app.
- Schedule service when it doesn’t impact production.
- When you request service, auto-filled location and machine information may save you the time and effort of typing*.
* Ask your Cat dealer if the auto-fill feature is available in your region.
- Select the fault codes, alerts or machine operating conditions you want to know about.
- Customize push notifications (low utilization, low fuel, critical faults).
- Get notifications about upcoming indicators based on machine operating hours.
- Reduce the number of notifications so that receive only the most critical updates.
SELF INSTALL PL542 DEVICES
- Connect equipment to telematics when it fits into your schedule.
- Request and self-install PL542 Product Link boxes to get connected and frequently receive data insights.
MONITOR YOUR FULL FLEET
- Use Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) to seamlessly integrate telematics data from your entire fleet regardless of the manufacturer#.
- Access telematics data of your entire fleet on Cat App with a paid subscription.
Customer and Third-Party Support Responsibilities:
- Telematics connectivity and hardware
- Activation of third party data sources and ensuring actual data is being reported
- Data availability via API
- Data accessibility via API, including any credentials
- Collecting and storing third-party data
- Providing data in Cat digital applications and products
- Initiating connections via VisionLink Integrations
- Integrating third-party assets to Cat applications