Cat 907 Compact Wheel Loader
DESCRIPTIONCat® wheel loaders set the standard for productivity, fuel efficiency and operator comfort. The Cat 907 Compact Wheel Loader has a high torque C2.8 engine that works in conjunction with an intelligent hystat power train to deliver exceptional fuel efficiency. “Shift on the go” locking differentials and hydrostatic transmission provide smooth and powerful operation while increasing the efficiency of machine cycles.
Construction | Cat® 906 Next Generation Compact Wheel Loader
Industrial Waste | Cat® 908 High Lift Next Generation Compact Wheel Loader
Landscaping Yard | Cat® 908 Next Generation Compact Wheel Loader
Cat® 906 Next Generation Compact Wheel Loader Removing Snow
New Cab Features | 906-907-908 Next Generation Cat® Compact Wheel Loaders
Performance Improvements | 906-907-908 Next Generation Cat® Compact Wheel Loaders
Operator Comfort and Controls | 906-907-908 Next Generation Cat® Compact Wheel Loaders
Machine Security | 906-907-908 Next Generation Cat® Compact Wheel Loaders
Powertrain Mode | 906-907-908 Next Generation Cat® Compact Wheel Loaders
Cat® 906, 907, 908 Next Generation Daily Maintenance and Inspection
Cab Evolution | Next Generation Cat® Compact Wheel Loaders
CONFIGURED FOR SUCCESS
Cat® wheel loaders set the standard for productivity, fuel efficiency and operator comfort. The Cat 907 Compact Wheel Loader has a high torque C2.8 engine that works in conjunction with an intelligent hystat power train to deliver exceptional fuel efficiency. This engine meets U.S. EPA Tier 4 Final and EU Stage V emission standards with a clean emission module designed to manage itself so you can concentrate on the task at hand.
ENJOY ALL DAY COMFORT
- All new cab is spacious, quiet and comfortable with all around 360° visibility to keep you productive throughout the day. Seat-mounted controls feature a multifunction joystick for lift and tilt functions with an integrated thumb operated speed range, forward/neutral/reverse (FNR) switch, trigger operated differential lock and constant flow. Optional fourth function joystick also available.
- Digital display with soft touch buttons for customized settings to easily control linkage and drive train to further enhance operator comfort and safety.
- Cat C2.8 engine provides a cleaner, quieter operation while delivering superior performance and durability through a high torque, low speed design. Caterpillar’s exclusive Intelligent Power Management system monitors operator input and available power to keep the machine working at peak efficiency.
- “Shift on the go” locking differentials and hydrostatic transmission provide smooth and powerful operation while increasing the efficiency of machine cycles. New Powertrain (Utility) Mode via the display enables right pedal machine operation giving further improved operator controllability of attachment RPM versus machine ground speed over creep control and inching pedal.
WORK MADE EASY
- All-in-one joystick to keep eyes on the work while maximizing operation of hydro-mechanical attachments with a state of the art pressure compensated electro-hydraulic system. Optimized Z-bar linkage for great performance and versatility with buckets that now have the DNA of the larger Cat loaders, such as curved side plates and a flat torque tube for parallel reference to the cutting edge.
CUSTOMIZE YOUR EXPERIENCE
- Work as one with your machine by customizing the controls. Operator can adjust machine responsiveness with the push of a button based on the attachment or application. Once customized, settings can be locked with “simplified mode” to ensure the machine is consistent and intuitive for every user.
- Machine security is enhanced with a standard keycode or optional Bluetooth® technology.
PURPOSE BUILT SPECIALTY MODELS
- Machines can be built to meet industry and application specific needs: Agriculture, General Construction, Industrial and Waste, Landscaping or Snow Removal.
- The 907 is availble with the following specific handler arrangements: Ag Handler and Waste Handler
AFTERMARKET AND SERVICES
- Range of services and aftermarket retrofits and upgrades available to keep your machine going and configured for your application.
- Service and maintenance parts available, including a range of self-service options (SSO) and dealer installed kits.
- Integrated Technology available to reduce service costs and maintenance.
- The Cat® C2.8 engine meets U.S. EPA Tier 4 Final and EU Stage V emission standards.
- Engine Idle Shutdown Timer reduces fuel burn, greenhouse gas emissions and unnecessary idle time by shutting down the machine after a pre-set idling period.
- Remote Troubleshoot decreases maintenance time and keeps your machine running with maximum efficiency by allowing your Cat dealer to virtually test the machine while working. Once a problem is identified, a technician can fix it the first time, saving time and money.
- Remote Flash minimizes downtime and maintenance time while keeping your asset running with maximum efficiency. Alerts for machine updates are sent virtually from your Cat dealer and updates can be deployed without a dealer technician needing to be onsite.
- Advanced Electro Hydraulic System provides the optimum balance of power and efficiency while giving you the control you need for your precise jobsite requirements.
- Engine Demand Fan is hydraulically driven to provide machine cooling only when needed, improving fuel efficiency and reducing greenhouse gas emissions.
- Hydrostatic Transmission is an efficient way to transfer engine power to the wheels at low speeds versus a torque converter.
- Efficient HVAC regulates temperature control. No need to leave the machine running to cool the cab.
- Shift on the go transmission, means no need to stop so you keep your momentum.
- Standard Equipment
- Optional Equipment
- Fenders, front and rear
- Loader arm safety brace
- Lockable, fuel cap, HVAC filters, nose cone
- Ground level easy access daily service points
- Machine lifting/tie down points
- Scheduled Oil Sampling (S·O·S SM) ports, engine oil and hydraulic oil
- Recovery hitch with pin
- Paint, Electro-Coat primer, gloss topcoat
- Lockable main and side engine enclosures
- Dead engine lower, lift valve, manual
- Hydraulic pilot shut off switch, in cab
- Hystat displacement pump, infinitely variable
- Motor, single drive with dedicated implement and steering pumps
- Electro-hydraulic, fully proportional controls
- Demand cooling fan, hydraulically driven
- Caterpillar HYDO™ Advanced 10 hydraulic oil
- Implement valve, pressure compensated
- Joystick, single lever, single auxiliary roller
- Coupler/pin on attachment ready
- Multi-function lift and tilt with loader arm float
- Lights, roading, front halogen
- Alternator, 100 amp sealed
- Service (Electronic Technician™)
- Lights, rear stop and turn, LED
- Battery, heavy duty, 12V, 90Ah and 1,000 CCA
- Product Link™
- Cab mounted fuse panel
- Battery disconnect switch
- POWER TRAIN
- Axles, heavy duty, frame mounted with outboard planetary reduction
- Closed circuit breather Coolant, extended life, –36° C (–33° F)
- Fuel pump, priming (manual)/water separator/drain
- Air cleaner, two stage filter, with in cab audio/visual indicator on display
- Cat C2.8 engine
–Diesel particulate filter (Fit for Life)
–Fuel, diesel, ultra low or low Sulphur
–Hydrostatic transmission, two speed, with inching function, “shift on the go”
–Power train mode, hystat
- U.S. EPA Tier 4 Final and EU Stage V emissions compliant
- Drive shaft, sealed for life, universal joints Engine, auto idle shutdown, hibernation mode
- Engine oil, ECO drain tap and hose
- OPERATOR ENVIRONMENT
–Doors (2), fixed glass
–Wipers, front and rear, full front coverage
–Windshield, front single piece
–Window, rear heated
–Radio ready, speakers and wiring
–Air vents, (4) screen, (7) directional
–Heating, mechanical control unit
–Sun visor, solid, front full width
–Interior light (incandescent)
- Joystick, seat mounted, standard multifunction
–FNR, auxiliary roller, speed range select, continuous flow, differential lock, horn
–Arm rest, padded right, multiple position vertical height
- Seat, manual height adjustment, (cab) fabric with adjustable left arm rest, (canopy) vinyl
- ROPS/FOPS certified canopy/cab
–12V power outlets, interior/exterior
–Pedals, raised, foot, brake/inching, accelerator
–Lever, parking brake
–Cup holders (2)
–CB radio clip, phone holder
–Door release, internal (left and right)
–Hook, large, coat and hard hat
–Floormat, heavy duty, easy clean
–Mirrors, (2) external breakaway, (1) internal
–Operator station on isolation mounts
–Steering wheel, spinner knob, horn in center
–Seat belt, orange, retractable, 51 mm (2 in)
–Storage, personal (trays , seat pocket)
–Steering column, tilt adjusted
–Column mounted multi function control: lights, roading, wipers, self canceling turn signals
–Quick coupler switch, in cab
- Display, analog and digital
–Gauges (2), hydraulic oil, engine coolant
–Digital with soft touch buttons – fuel level, speed range, speedometer, service hour meter, service/maintenance information, hydraulic and power train performance and aggressiveness settings, security passcode (multiple languages)
- OPERATOR STATION
- Seat belt options, multiple
- Interior light, door activated
- Joystick, FNR, twin auxiliary roller, differential lock, horn
- Mirrors (2) electronically adjustable, heated external, plus lower parabolic mirror
- Radio, FM or digital audio broadcast
- USB ports (2), interior
- Air Conditioning, automatic temperature control (ATC)
- Secondary display, front or rear view camera
- Soft touch keypad options, 8 or 16 button
- Sun visor, rear perforated
- Seat packages; deluxe or premium
- Doors, sliding windows (left and right)
- Phone holder, spring loaded
- Storage, lockable box or lockable cooled box
- POWER TRAIN
- Creep and throttle lock function
- Fuel pump, priming, manual
- Cold start – jacket water heater, bypass valve
- Power train mode, utility (includes keypad)
- 40 km/h (25 mph) hydrostatic transmission, 3-speed, “shift on the go”, secondary steering and boosted brakes
- Antifreeze, extended life coolant, –50° C (–58° F)
- Caterpillar Bio HYDO Advanced hydraulic oil
- Auxiliary flow, single standard (3) valve, single high flow (3) valve, dual high flow (4) valve
- Reversing fan
- Quick disconnect auxiliary hydraulics
- Ride Control or load check valves
- Connect under pressure and case drain
- Push to start
- Work tool wiring harness, (3) in cab switches
- Lighting packages, multiple; front, rear, engine bay (LED or HAL)
- Rotary sensors (snubbing, kickouts, parallel)
- Couplers, vertical (SSL), horizontal (HPL-V, HPL-A)