Cat Grade with Grade and Slope For Pavers
Cat Grade with Grade and Slope
DESCRIPTIONThe Cat® Grade and Slope system is designed to remove irregularities from the paved surface. The system consists of sensors to control elevation and slope. These sensors can work individually or together to make automatic elevation or cross slope adjustments and maintain the targeted values. Averaging beams equipped with multiple sensors provide a longer averaging area to help remove irregularites for smoother transitions.
- Integrated design simplifies setup and calibration is optimized for Caterpilar equipment.
- Operate from any of the two tractor or screed consoles
- Utilize split screen mode to monitor each side of the screed
- On-the-go sensor selection in auto-mode when utilizing the averaging beam, no need to stop and re-calibrate
User Friendly Displays
- Visual displays are very intuitive and easy to operate with minimal training required. The straightforward color displays enable the operator to easily configure the system and make necessary adjustments for grade and slope.
- Text-based LCD displays provide a visual referenceand are available in multiple languages
- LCD Displays integrate machine settings to keep the operator better informed of operating conditions while monitoring grade control
- Sealed components provide proven durability that withstand the heat, moisture, and vibration associated with asphalt paving
- Factory installed system ensures that consistent routing and component locations optimize performance
- Built-in temperature sensors provide better reliability than bail-type sensors
- Easy diagnostics, compatible with Cat Electronic Technician