Ditch Cleaning Bucket 1500 mm (60 in): 439-7338
Ditch Cleaning Bucket 1500 mm (60 in)
DESCRIPTIONCat® buckets are more than just an add-on, they are an extension of your Cat machines. Each one is perfectly balanced to our excavators so you can take on heaping loads without compromising fuel efficiency or machine health. We built them to fill faster, retain your load, and fit your task.Cat® buckets are more than just an add-on, they are an extension of your Cat machines. Each one is perfectly balanced to our excavators so you can take on heaping loads without compromising fuel efficiency or machine health. We built them to fill faster, retain your load, and fit your task.Work Tools
- Productivity is at its best when you pair your Cat machine with a Cat bucket, which we purpose-design to optimize the breakout force and power of the machine.
- The dual radius shell profile improves material flow into the bucket. The added heel clearance ensures the bottom of the bucket does not drag, reducing maintenance costs.
- Fuel consumption peaks during digging. Cat buckets are designed to cut through material quickly to enhance your machine's overall operating efficiency.
- Load more material in less time. Bucket shape and sidebars keep the most material in your bucket for every load.
Reliability and Durability
- Count on the structural integrity of your bucket long-term. The integrated hinge plate helps distribute force better than a weld-on hinge plate.
- Cat buckets are manufactured with high strength, abrasion-resistant steel, especially in excessive wear components.
- Protect the most important, high-wear areas of your bucket with Cat® Ground Engaging Tools (GET). Sidebar protectors and sidecutters help preserve the parts of the bucket that come into contact and pass through materials the most.
- Reduce maintenance costs by selecting the right GET for your bucket and application combination.
- Bucket tips are available in a variety of options to suit your specific application. Whether you need to leave a clean, level floor or dig hard, abrasive materials, there is a tip solution.
Versatility and Convenience with Couplers
- Managing multiple buckets and other attachments for a fleet is easier with a coupler system. Couplers allow machines of similar sizes to share and attachments can be changed out in seconds without leaving the safety of the cab.
- Buckets capable of being pinned directly to the machine are also compatible with Cat®Pin Grabber Couplers, except Pin Grabber Performance buckets. Pin Grabber Performance buckets have a recessed pin which optimizes breakout force resulting in faster cycle times for your bucket when using with a Cat Pin Grabber Coupler.
- The Cat Pin Grabber Coupler also gives the operator the ability to pick up a bucket in reverse position to clean out and square corners with ease.
- Ensure your attachments are secure with audible and visible cues from the coupler's secondary latch, always in the operator's line of sight.
- Cat Pin Grabber Couplers are compatible with 311-352 tracked excavators and all wheeled excavators. Trenching width couplers are also available.
- Attachments compatible with the CW Dedicated Coupler system use fixed quick coupler hinges. CW Dedicated Couplers feature a wedge-style locking system to keep attachments secure.
- CW Dedicated Couplers are available for all tracked and wheeled excavators.
Boost Efficiency and Productivity with Integrated Cat Connect Technologies
- Never waste time looking for your buckets again. Cat asset tracking is available on select buckets.
- Track your entire fleet of attachments and machines from one source. Buckets with asset tracking can be viewed within VisionLink® alongside Product Link ™subscribed equipment.
- Keep your assets secure. Buckets with an asset tracker send an alert if they leave an easy-to-setup site boundary.
Ditch Cleaning Buckets – For All-Purpose Ditch Work
- Ditch Cleaning buckets work best for cleaning ditches, sloping, grading, and other finish work. They are compatible with 11 to 35 ton (11,000 to 35,000 kg) excavators and have widths ranging from 1200- 2400 mm (48-94 in.)
- Ditch Cleaning buckets, the only style with side liquid drainage holes, make it easier to move solid materials.
- The shallow depth and compact size of Ditch Cleaning buckets make working in confined areas easier over the standard duty bucket line.
- Extend the life of your bucket's base edge with a bolt-on cutting edge (BOCE). The BOCE protects the bucket's base edge, is replaceable when worn, and helps achieve a smooth finish when grading or backfilling.
- You can pin Ditch Cleaning buckets directly to the machine or use them with a Cat Pin Grabber Coupler or CW Dedicated Coupler.