MP332 Concrete Cutter Jaw
MP332 Concrete Cutter Jaw
DESCRIPTIONCat® Multi-Processors accept multiple interchangeable jaws for a wide range of demolition tasks. Faster cycle times get your jobs done quicker. Greater power means taking on bigger jobs. Quick jaw change gives you the right tool for the task at hand, without slowing you down. All built on a durable, easy to maintain platform.
Concrete Cutter jaws crush reinforced concrete, and cut structural steel. Reduce elevated, heavily reinforced concrete decking, or combined concrete/steel structures.
The innnovative SpeedBooster is the heart of the Cat Multi-Processor system. It delivers power when you need it, then speed when you don't. You get power without compromise, and production without equal.
Changing jaws is fast: taking a single operator less than twelve minutes. Change from job to job quickly, and get right back to work.
You do more than one thing: you need to do it all. The Cat Multi-Processor is your versatile partner. Change from one jaw to another in less than twelve minutes.
Productivity means profit, and the Cat Multi-Processor is your key to productive demolition.
You need equipment that lasts. The Cat Multi-Processor is build to endure, no matter what you throw at it.
The housing is the heart of the Cat Multi-Processor system. No matter what jaw set you're using, the powerful hydraulics, quick rotation and innovative speed booster will produce like no other.
Cycle Times are 50 Percent Faster
- New speed booster technology dynamically shifts hydraulic force from speed to boost mode, automatically as you operate.
- You’ll spend less time waiting for the jaw to open or close to contact, as the speed valve automatically adjusts to fast flow when there’s no load.
- Maximum crushing/cutting force is applied as soon as the jaw contacts material.
Up to 19 Percent More Force
- Process more per hour, ship more per shift, make more every day. Speed booster magnifies hydraulic force when the jaw contacts material, quickly making the cut.
- Mount more power even on smaller excavators. Compact design keeps the center of gravity as close as possible to the machine.
- Get maximum performance and total support with a complete Cat demolition solution. Programs for the MP are built into the Next Gen Cat operator display. Single point of support your entire system by your local Cat dealer.
Change Jaws in 15 Minutes
- Innovative jaw locking enables a single operator to easily change jaws in 15 minutes or less. Requires only standard hand tools.
- Simple and safe jaw changes are part of the design. Every jaw sits stable, even on the roughest work site, on the included jaw stand.
- MP332 accepts these jaw types:
- Concrete Cutter – outer jaw cracks concrete; inner shear jaw cuts steel
- Demolition – opens wide to crack the largest concrete structures
- Pulverizer – crushes concrete, separating the rebar
- Shear – cuts structural steel, pipe, and cable
- Tank Shear – cuts at right angle on three sides, cleanly cutting tanks or plate steel
- Universal – innovative design cuts steel and crushes concrete
Durable and Maintainable
- Protect your investment and maintain performance, quickly and economically. Jaws are protected with easily changed, individually replaceable wear parts.
- Get more production time per cutter before replacement. Most cutting blades can be flipped in two ways, to use four different cutting edges.
- Even when deep into debris, the cylinder rod is armored to prevent damage and the main cylinder body is protected inside the housing.