XQ2280 Tier 4 Final
XQ2280 Tier 4 Final
XQ2280 (2000 kW) Tier 4 Final Rental Power Module
DESCRIPTIONThe Cat® XQ2280 rental power module extends the line of Cat Rental Power offerings that meet U.S. EPA Tier 4 Final emission standards.
Driven by the Cat 3516C engine, the Cat XQ2280 power module provides up to 2 MW of standby power or 1825 kW of prime power.
The XQ2280 is equipped with an enhanced control system, designed to reduce installation and startup time.
Advanced product autonomy and monitoring capabilities reduce on-site manpower support requirements, minimize operator exposure to hazards, and permit site performance and maintenance data to be conveniently viewed, archived, and analyzed.
This module is ideal in a stand-alone environment, combined with dozens of units in a power plant solution, or supporting utility systems worldwide.
The Cat XQ2280 is suited for data centers, healthcare facilities, municipal infrastructure, wastewater treatment plants and other utilities, mining and quarry sites, and other large-scale applications.The Cat® XQ2280 rental power module meets U.S. EPA Tier 4 Final emission standards.Electric Power
Robust, durable product with a range of rental ready features to meet job requirements and applications.
Meets U.S. EPA Tier 4 Final emission standards and CARB certified for non-road mobile applications at all 60 Hz ratings.
Cat 3516C Diesel Engine
Cat 3516C heavy-duty diesel engine Reliable, rugged, durable, fuel efficient Electronic ADEM A4 engine control Industry proven reliability.
CAT EMCP 4.4 Digital Controls
Dual EMCP 4.4 easy to use digital controls with manual and automatic paralleling capability.
Cat SR5 Series Generators
Class H Insulation. Integrated voltage regular for fast response in demanding applications. Designed to match the performance and outputcharacteristics of Cat diesel engines
Externally Mounted Color Touch-Screen HMI Control Center
Remote monitoring for fleet management and asset tracking
Sound Attenuated Container
81 dBA @ 7m Sound Performance @ 75% Prime Load. 48' ISO high cube container, Service and Personnel doors. Externally-accessible controls
500 hr oil change intervals
Reducing operating costs and producing less waste
Reduced Environmental Impact
110% Spill Containment of On-Board Engine Fluids.
Factory designed, built and tested
World Wide Product Support
Supported by an industry leading global dealer network
Three-axle, air-ride chasiss with anti-lock brakesystem
Extended Service interval kits
- Standard Equipment
- Cat 3516C Diesel Engine
- Reliable, rugged, durable design
- Electronic ADEM A4 engine control
- EPA Tier 4 Final and CARB Emissions Certified
- Turbocharged, air to water aftercooled
- Aftertreatment module. DEF System
- Alternator and Alternator attachments
- 3 Phase, brushless, 12 lead, Permanent Magnet Excited
- 1667 Frame
- Coastal insulation protection and anti-condensation space heaters
- Integrated voltage regulator (IVR) with VAR/PF control
- Sized for 120°C temperature rise at 40°C ambient
- Control Panels
- EMCP 4.4 Genset mounted digital controller
- Externally accessible Color Touch-Screen HMI Control Center
- Manual and automatic paralleling capability
- Governing system
- Electrical governing system ADEM™ A3
- Cat Connect remote monitoring
- Provides package monitoring and management
- Cooling System
- Horizontally, isolation-mounted radiator withvertical air discharge from the container
- Provides 43°C ambient capability at Prime ratingand 500m
- Charging / Starting System
- 120V, 50 Amp battery charger
- 60 Amp charging alternator
- Solar maintainer for batteries
- Dual 24V Electric Starting Motors
- Fuel System
- 1050-gal (3975 L) double-wall fuel tank, UL 142and ULc 601 Listed and complies with Transport Canada requirements, 10-hour runtime @ 75%prime, external fuel fill
- Transfer pump to on-board and off-board fuel
- Primary fuel filters (3x) with integral water separator
- External connections for fuel transfer and fuel tank overflow
- Externally accessible, Vibration Isolated, 3200A LSIG, UL Listed, 100 kAIC breaker withadvanced protections and power metering
- Busbar connections
- Removable plexiglass plate w/safety switch for livebus protection
- Sound Attenuated Container
- 48' ISO high cube container
- Sound level is 81 dB(A) at 7 meters per SAEJ1074 measured at 75% prime load
- Sound attenuated air intake louvers and five lockable personnel doors with panic release
- Lube System
- Full flow oil filters with water-cooled oil cooler
- Oil drain lines routed to the engine rail
- Factory tested and inspected
- Full manufacturer's warranty
- UL, NEMA, ISO, and IEEE standards