Financing | Great Options Available
Finance Your Purchase with Hawthorne Cat
Whether you are purchasing one machine or a whole fleet, Hawthorne Cat offers a wide selection of financing options. Our finance team will work with you to find the right financing solution for your needs.
Why Choose Hawthorne Cat & Cat Financial
- Experienced Team. Cat Financial is a captive finance company that works exclusively with our customers to provide the industry's most competitve finace offers along with exceptional service. Our experienced finance team fully understands your needs to serve you better.
- Expedited Service. Get into your new equipment faster with quick approval through Hawthorne Cat & Cat Financial.
- Flexible Finance Options. Choose flexible payment plans and terms that compliment your business needs.
- Higher Approval Rates. Financing with Hawthorne Cat & Cat Financial increases your chance of being approved. Cat Financial approves 20 percent more transactions than the industry average of 68 percent, and nearly 30 percent more transactions than banks.
- Lower Down Payments. Preserve cash flow for your working capital needs with down payments as low as zero percent.
- One-Stop Shop. Your Cat Financial Commercial Account allows you to pay for parts, service, and rentals at any Cat Dealer in the United States.
- Bundled Financing. Cat Financial Capital Solutions enables you to lease and acquire loans for non-Caterpillar equipment. Combine your finances together for easy management.
Financing Options Comparison
The comparison chart below outlines the key features and benefits for each financing option. Please contact Barry Stratton, Finance Manager, to discuss which option best suits your needs.
Cat Financial Commercial Account
The Cat Financial Commercial Account is a revolving charge account that enables customers to pay for parts, service and rentals at any Cat Dealer in the United States using one universal account. Customers ranging from national rental customers to individual owner-operators will enjoy the convenience of one statement and one account, no matter which Cat Dealer they do business with.