SITECH | Construction Technology Solutions
Hawthorne Cat has partnered with SITECH, the leader in construction technology solutions, to deliver an outstanding portfolio of easy-to-use and reliable construction technology systems. From the Trimble® Site Positioning System to the AccuGrade® Machine Control System and VisionLink® equipment management software, we provide comprehensive technology solutions for heavy civil construction customers throughout San Diego, Hawaii and the Pacific Region.
Our experienced team of technology experts can help you stay competitive in a business environment where you need both high productivity and a high return on your investment. With our unparalleled support, technical expertise, and proven experience, Hawthorne Cat can help you increase productivity and maximize returns through advanced worksite solutions.
The robust AccuGrade® Control System has been designed to be fully compatible with Trimble® Solutions and infrastructure at the site level using the same data structure/format and the same user interface – in cab and in the office, and the same GPS/GNSS and Total Station-based site infrastructure.
The modular nature of the machine control system allows you to equip your entire fleet – excavators, dozers, scrapers, graders, compactors, pavers and more – with fully upgradeable technology. You can build the system out as needed for your specific application. Add sonic trackers, angle sensors, laser receivers, GPS/GNSS, and total station compatibility on demand.
With the Trimble Site Positioning System, customers will have powerful, targeted tools for every person on the jobsite to ensure work at every stage is performed faster, with minimal errors and reduced material costs. Contractors can track results, share information, and manage multiple jobsites with ease. Trimble Site Positioning Systems will provide you with the confidence to finish projects on time and on budget.
Learn more about Trimble site measurement products including base stations, controllers, GNSS antennas, receivers, construction tools, field & office software and total stations.
Make the right decision at the right time with VisionLink. VisionLink provides you with a holistic view of your job siteby integrating site productivity, material quantities, and materials movement with asset and fleet management.You can raise productivity and lowers costs for your entire fleet by streamlining the management of on-site operations.
Maximize Productivity with VisionLink
- Monitor when and where your equipment is working
- Track asset utilization andminimize idle time to reduce costly fuel burn.
- Improve production efficiency through informed, data-driven decisions.
- View real-time updated surface models based on machine activity.
- Schedule reporting of volume and quality assurance data and other business-critical information for more accurate billing, inspections and project progress.
Increase operational efficiency, improve inventory control and increase your profitability with the LOADRITE product line. LOADRITE® combines a strong, durable line of industrial loader scales, excavator scales and conveyor belt scales with robust reporting solutions to help you optimally manage aggregates, waste, scrap metal recycling, public works, and other industrial materials. Our LOADRITE wheel loader scale product line is widely recognized as the industry standard among machine owners and operators.
- Maximize loads and ensure accurate payload weights.
- Ensure trucks are loaded properly for the truck scale by recording bucket-by-bucket payloads.
- Accurately load materials at remote projects without truck scales.
- Load materials right the first time. Avoid double handling of material and fines.
- Minimize haulage costs by optimizing every load.
- Minimize fuel costs by maximizing tons/gallon fuel ratio.
Improve Processes and Increase Productivity
- Review valuable project information through VisionLink – total bucket loads, trucks loaded, and running totals in near real-time.
- Prevent truck turnarounds at the truck scale and reduce cycle times.
- Improve track excavator and operator efficiency.
- Efficiently monitor stock levels and inventory.
- Identify unused capacity and prevent excessive machine stress.
TirePulse Tire Monitoring System
Maintain your bottom line results with healthy tires. By managing your rubber-tired assets with TirePulse“®, you can proactively schedule cost-effective preventative maintenance to promote fuel efficiency, avoid safety risks and extend the life of your tire assets. With Trimble TirePulse monitoring system, you will spend less time driving to the site to visually inspect tires.
With daily wear reports and real-time alerts, you can monitor your tire assets, remotely with VisionLink. VisionLink will keep you informed of the health of your tire assets and alert you when a tire experiences a significant pressure drop or high temperature warning to help you reduce the downtime of your equipment from a breakdown.
Use TirePulse to monitor all of your rubber-tired assets, including:
- Haul trucks
- Motor Graders
- Wheel Loaders
- Water trucks
- Pick up trucks
Customer Request | More Information
Hawthorne Cat and our SITECH Partners are here to get you the answers you need quickly. Please complete the form below and tell us what you are looking for. We will contact you within 24 hours.
Please complete the form below. Required fields are noted with an *.