920 Compact Wheel Loader
DESCRIPTIONThe Cat® 920 Compact Wheel Loader features a C3.6 engine, the Cat Optimized Z-bar Loader linkage, various work tools, a state-of-the-art electro-hydraulic system, a tuned drivetrain, a cab with all-around visibility, extended service intervals and excellent service access, and standard fuel savings features.
The New Cat® Wheel Loaders are Here For You
Cat® 910, 914, 920 Compact Wheel Loaders at Work
Cat® 910, 914, 920 Compact Wheel Loaders Overview
Cat® 910, 914, 920 Compact Wheel Loaders Features and Benefits
Cat® 914 and 920 Aggregate Handlers Features and Benefits
Cat® 914 and 920 Waste Handlers Features and Benefits
Cat® 914 and 920 Waste Handlers Overview
Cat® C3.6 Engine
EU Stage V and U.S. EPA Tier 4 Final compliant.
Cat Optimized Z-bar Loader Linkage
The Cat Optimized Z-bar Loader linkage combines the digging efficiency of a traditional Z-bar with tool carrier capabilities for great performance and versatility. With parallel lift and high tilt forces throughout the working range you can safely and confidently handle loads with precise control. A High Lift option is available to extend both reach and dump clearance for more demanding tasks.
The 920 features the Cat exclusive, Performance Series Buckets, as well as high visibility pallet forks. These tools enhance productivity and are available with either an Integrated Toolcarrier (IT), ISO (wide) or Fusion™ interface coupler style. Legacy coupler tools such as brooms, grapple buckets, multi-purpose buckets and other work tools remain compatible.
Hydraulics and Controls
State of the art electro-hydraulic system provides low effort, fine control with fast cycle times. All-in-one joystick helps keep eyes on the work. Operator can adjust machine responsiveness with the push of a button, which allows the operator to set up the machine exactly the way they want it based on the application. High Flow option allows for the use of even the most demanding work tools.
Smooth shifting and powerful acceleration is matched with modulated hydrostatic braking in the inching/braking pedal, creating a rhythm for material moving. Creeper and electronic engine speed control makes broom and snow blower work easy. Operator tunes between smooth or aggressive shifting with the push of a button.
All around visibility is further enhanced with the availability of a rearview camera. The deluxe cab ensures operator comfort with a heated, air suspension seat and easy to use controls. Available features such as Implement and Hystat Aggressiveness, Ride Control, Lift and Tilt Kickouts, Fork/Bucket Mode and Rimpull Control allow the operator to customize the machine via a soft touch keypad.
Extended service intervals and excellent service access make daily checks quick and easy allowing you to get to work sooner.
Efficiently Powerful with its high full turn tipping loads, powerful breakout forces and increased engine power delivers a balanced solution for all customer applications.
Standard Fuel Savings Features
Standard Fuel Savings Features such as Eco Mode, On Demand Cooling Fan, and Auto Engine Idle Shutdown make the 920 both powerful and fuel efficient.
- The Cat® C3.6 engine meets U.S. EPA Tier 4 Final and EU Stage V emission standards.
- Engine Idle Shutdown Timer reduces fuel burn, greenhouse gas emissions and unnecessary idle time by shutting down the machine after a pre-set idling period.
- Remote Troubleshoot decreases maintenance time and keeps your machine running with maximum efficiency by allowing your Cat dealer to virtually test the machine while working. Once a problem is identified, a technician can fix it the first time, saving time and money.
- Remote Flash minimizes downtime and maintenance time while keeping your asset running with maximum efficiency. Alerts for machine updates are sent virtually from your Cat dealer and updates can be deployed without a dealer technician needing to be onsite.
- Advanced Electro Hydraulic System provides the optimum balance of power and efficiency while giving you the control you need for your precise jobsite requirements.
- Engine Demand Fan is hydraulically driven to provide machine cooling only when needed, improving fuel efficiency and reducing greenhouse gas emissions.
- Hydrostatic Transmission is an efficient way to transfer engine power to the wheels at low speeds versus a torque converter.
- Performance Series Buckets have rounded side boards, a longer floor and open angle to carry more and load quicker so each pass is the most efficient.
- Rimpull Control is a quick way to adjust the torque to the tires for less slipping and tire wear.
- Match the wheel loader to the job using power modes including Eco Mode that reduces engine speed and hydraulic power for applications not requiring full hydraulic power - helping you to reduce fuel consumption and greenhouse gas emissions.
- Programmable sensors and kickouts help you work quicker and more comfortable reducing wear on machine and the attachment