DESCRIPTIONFor both surface and underground applications, Cat® MineStar™ Health is an industry - leading technology offering that helps you maximize equipment availability and reliability. MineStar Health keeps you connected to your machines so you can head off small problems while they’re still small, run machines as efficiently as possible for as long as possible, and keep unplanned downtime to a minimum.
MineStar™ Health products and services enable you to collect and transmit equipment data, monitor critical machine parameters, obtain real-time alerts, analyze operational trends and patterns, predict failures and receive repair recommendations — assisting you with proactive maintenance services and predictive equipment analysis.
- Connectivity enablers, which enable you to collect and transmit machine electronic data.
- Applications, which provide visualization and reporting of machine electronic data.
- Services, which enable Caterpillar and Cat dealer condition monitoring services.
Enable you to collect and transmit machine electronic data.
- Product Link Elite (PLE)
- Health Interface Module (HIM)
- VIMS 3G
Provide visualization and reporting of machine electronic data.
- Technician Toolbox: A next-generation machine diagnostics tool with data reporting and visualization capabilities. It also gives technicians the ability to adjust machine configurations on the spot.
- Health Office: A site-based data visualization and reporting tool that comes standard with a set of pre-defined reports and provides real-time functionality including event notification and channel polling. Third-party software packages are required for reporting management.
- Health Equipment Insights: A cloud-hosted, internet-accessible data visualization and reporting tool with customizable, interactive data dashboards and intuitive drill-down functions.
Enable Cat and Cat dealer condition monitoring services.
- Equipment Care Advisor (ECA): A powerful web-based application that is an enabler to Caterpillar and dealer condition monitoring services. It utilizes advanced analytics, leverages global knowledge sharing, and offers recommendation management and value tracking.
- VIMS Converter: Delivers VIMS data files in a non-proprietary format for ingestion into a data system of choice, such as OSI Pi. It enables the large scale, automated conversion of machine health and productivity information into an open and accessible format.