Cat Slope Assist for Dozers
Cat Slope Assist for Dozers
Cat Grade with Slope Assist for Dozers maintains blade angles for better surface quality when building pads and slopes, speading truck dumps, and more.
DESCRIPTIONCat® Grade with Slope Assist™ for Dozers makes just about any dozing job faster and easier. The system maintains blade cross slope and/or mainfall for better surface quality, even with a less experienced operator.
Cat® Grade with Slope Assist for Dozers
Cat® Next Gen Dozer Monitor: Slope Assist
Cat® Next Gen Dozer Monitor: Slope Assist Modes
Cat® Next Gen Dozer Monitor: Slope Indicate
Cat® Next Gen Dozer Monitor: Slope Assist Increment Decrement Select
Simple Blade Control
- Cat Grade with Slope Assist makes just about any dozer job faster and easier – build pads, spread truck dumps, build slopes/embankments, and much more.
- Maintains blade cross slope and/or mainfall for better surface quality – even with a less experienced operator.
- Finish jobs up to 39% faster, with fewer passes, up to 82% fewer operator inputs, and less rework.
- No base station, GPS, laser, or additional hardware is required to use Slope Assist. Nothing to remove from the machine at the end of the day.
- Slope Assist features a large, intuitive interface to help operators easily access design plans.
- Slope Assist works seamlessly alongside 3D GPS systems for transitions, cleanup, and simple design plans or changes, even in areas where GPS signal may be lost/unavailable.
Easily Maintain Blade Angle
- Slope Assist is a simple, built-in blade control system used for most dozer work.
- Basic and advanced modes allow operators to customize features and maximize productivity.
- Slope Assist lets operators control mainfall and cross slope separately or simultaneously.
- Easily switch between manual and automatic mode with the push of a button.
- Change blade position at any time – release control and the dozer maintains its new blade position.
- Accurate to within 1% of mainfall/blade cross slope. *
- Onboard HELP and detailed instructions are easily accessible right on the machine display.
*May vary based on measure-up, material, application, machine model.
- 2D Blade Control built in at the factory—components are integrated into the dozer for optimal performance.
- Slope Assist sensors are incorporated into the blade to protect components and increase durability.
- No slope angle indicator needed— mainfall slope and blade cross slope show right on the main display.
- Slope Assist is supported by your Cat dealer and/or SITECH® technology partner.
Basic or Advanced
- Basic Mode – Push the "auto" button on the joystick, move the blade to the desired position, and Slope Assist maintains that position.
- Mainfall – Automatically lift or lower blade to maintain desired slope.
- Blade Cross Slope – Automatically tilt blade to maintain desired blade cross slope.
- Advanced Mode – Control to a predefined mainfall and/or cross slope.
- Recall Value – Place and control blade to consistent value with each auto initiation.
- Swap Slope – Reverse slope values when changing directions.
- Match Slope – Put the blade on the ground and push a button to match recall value to the existing slope.
- Increment/Decrement – Joystick buttons adjust mainfall or blade cross slope away from corresponding recall value.