DESCRIPTIONCat Paralleling Switchgear is the perfect complement for the control and distribution of your emergency power. Modular and Customizable, it can be designed with protection and control architecture.Cat Paralleling Switchgear is the perfect complement for the control and distribution of your emergency power. Modular and Customizable, it can be designed with protection and control architecture.Electric Power
- Independently certified to meet IEC 61439-2:2011 BS & international standard.
- Standard ACB breaker range 1600A - 4000A CE & EAC marked.
- Standard breaker fault rating 65 kA Icc, option for 100kA Icc ABB Emax 2 E4.
- Certified assembly high fault rating, tested up to 100 kA / 1s ICW
- Certified standard temperature rise tested.
- Design verification to Annex D of IEC 61439-2:2011
- Smaller footprint matched to the generator packaged design.
- Innovative cableway management.
- Built around 150mm modules in 3 axis.
- Framework utilises a 25mm grid allowing a fully configurable system.
- Easy to extend and upgrade.
- Copper HDHC:
- Standard 10mm copper with 10mm spacing improves heat rejection.
- Stainless steel mounted busbar supports, reduce eddy currents.
- Fully tinned option.
- Breaker options:
- Accommodates fixed or withdrawable breakers.
- 3 or 4 pole option.
- Manual or motorized option.
- ACB door selection option.
- Enclosure options: o Options up to Form 4b separation.
- Configurable for top or bottom entry.
- Swivel lifting eye (4 point lift) for single sections.
- IP54 protection option.
- 50 °C option.
- Option to include generator controllers or PLC.
- EPD white powder coated, option for custom colours.
- In house automated routine testing.
- Rating plate.
- Cat warranty.