Pro Plus Thumb 3-tooth 775 mm (31 in): 578-2491
PROPLUS Thumb 775 mm (31 in)
DESCRIPTIONCat® Pro Plus Thumbs are the ideal add-on to bring a new level of versatility to your Cat machines. Each one is designed for your excavator and bucket combination, so you can take on bigger, bulkier loads without compromising fuel efficiency. We built them to handle more, tough materials to fit your daily needs.
100% Rotation Coverage
- Match the bucket’s rotation 100% with load control at all operating limits and positions
- Keep precise control your load with an added 60-70 degrees of rotation coverage over Pro Thumbs
- Complete below-grade, vertical, or tasks in confined areas with ease. Building high rock walls and loading high-sided trucks are examples of when load control at height is critical.
- Increase the productivity of your machine from digging to material handling
More Versatility, More Production
- Works with bucket or rake to grab, pick, sort, and move materials
- Maintain grip and hold on load with the width of the thumb spanning across the bucket
- Secure materials between the thumb and bucket or rake with the unique curvature of the thumb and serrations on the tines
- Get the best thumb for your tasks. With four tine configurations, select the best option for full grip or straddling the boom during transport.
- Managing multiple attachments for a fleet is easier with a coupler system. Select thumb models are compatible with Cat Pin Grabber Couplers, allowing for machines of similar sizes to share thumbs and other attachments.
Simple to Operate
- Easily controlled from cab separate from the bucket
- Folds against machine boom for easy storage during travel or other activities
- Simple installation, maintenance, and overall operation make thumbs a simpler, more affordable owning and operating choice than grapples
Boost Efficiency and Productivity with Integrated Technology
- Never waste time looking for your thumbs again. Cat asset tracking is available for your attachments or anything in your fleet you need to track.
- Track your entire fleet of attachments and machines from one source. View thumbs with asset tracking within VisionLink® alongside Product Link™ subscribed equipment.
- Keep your assets secure. Thumbs with an asset tracker send an alert if they leave an easy-to-setup site boundary.