DESCRIPTIONThis XQP150 generator set is EU Stage IIIA emission standard capable or fuel consumption optimized for customers in non-regulated territories. Each model delivers increased flexibility by easily switching between 50 and 60 Hz, which allows one machine to satisfy varying load requirements across diverse regions and applications including mining, manufacturing, oil and gas and construction.Electric Power
Cat Rental Power XQP Product Robust Design Features
Cat Rental Power XQP Product Electrical Features
Robust, durable product with a range of rental ready features to meet job requirements and applications.
Emissions Equivalent to R96 EU Stage IIIA or Best Fuel Efficiency.
Cat C7.1 Diesel Engine
Industry proven reliability.
Cat EMCP 4.2B Control Panel
Easy to use digital controls.
Cat LC3114J Generator
Integrated voltage regular for fast response in demanding applications.
Robust Galvanised Enclosure
Inhibits corrosion in service. Prevents water ingress, provides security and sound attenuation.
Sound Isolated Operator Panel
Improved operator comfort.
Remote monitoring for fleet management and asset tracking.
Factory Designed, Built and Tested
World Wide Product Support
Supported by an industry leading global dealer network.
500 hr Oil Change Intervals
Reducing operating costs and producing less waste.
Drag bars, Lifting frame, Fork lift pockets and 4 point lift.
Additional Options Available
Synchronising controls. Distribution sockets. Extended Service interval kits.
- Standard Equipment
- CAT C7.1 Diesel Engine
- Turbo charged.
- LC3114J frame.
- Air Filter
- Cyclonic/paper with dust cup and service indicator.
- Cat Connect remote monitoring
- Provides package monitoring and management.
- Cooling System
- Package mounted radiator with vertical air discharge. Filled from factory.
- Charging / Starting System
- 12V heavy duty starting motor and charging alternator c/w battery isolator.
- Fuel System
- 24hr dual wall fuel tank with 3 way directional valve for external supply.
- Control Panel
- Digital EMCP4.2B set mounted controller.
- Single, robust enclosure for controls and distribution c/w 4 pole circuit breaker and safety cut off.
- Heavy Duty steel base frame with integral fuel tank. Fork lift pockets. Dragging bars. Lifting frame and 4 point lift. Base frame is wider than enclosure to protect generator set during transportation.
- Sound attenuating, galvanised steel enclosure with exceptional noise reduction performance.
- Integrated spark arresting silencer.
- Lube Oil
- On engine primary and secondary oil filters. Filled from factory.
- Factory tested and inspected.