My.Cat.Com| Digital Fleet Management Solutions
While Hawthorne Cat works hard to provide reliable customer service and equipment that will last, we also offer easy-to-use fleet management through My.Cat.Com and its mobile counterpart, the Cat App. Once you work with us to create a dynamic fleet, you can manage it in one place.Register Now
How can you do with My.Cat.Com?
- Connect with Hawthorne Cat
- Track hours, location, fuel use, health and utilization
- Track idle time vs operating time
- Receive maintenance alerts
- Manage planned maintenance
- Access manuals, warranties, work orders, service history, and safety service letters
- Request and purchase parts and service
- Access data history from the past two years
- Create and share tasks
READY TO GET STARTED?
If you’re not already registered, go to My.Cat.Com, sign up, and enter some basic information about your company and your equipment. As soon as Hawthorne Cat verifies your account, you’ll be able to access your equipment data. Allow 24-48 hours from time of registration for fleet list to populate within the application.
For immediate questions please contact your Hawthorne Product Support Sales Representative. Submit your technical support questions.
Whether you are just getting started or need a refresher, watch these training videos for tips and tricks to get the most out of your My.Cat.Com account.
My.Cat.Com: Account Settings
My.Cat.Com: Site Support
My.Cat.Com: Planned Maintenance
My.Cat.Com: Three Ways To View Your Assets
My.Cat.Com: Adding an Asset