C1.7 China NR4
Cat® C1.7 Diesel Engine
DESCRIPTIONThe C1.7 is an indirect injection industrial diesel engine meeting China Nonroad Stage IV emission standards without the need for electronic control, aftertreatment or exhaust gas recirculation. It is available with many factory configurable options to minimize the costs of machine development and of manufacturing.
The C1.7 is an indirect injection industrial diesel engine meeting China Nonroad Stage IV emission standards without the need for electronic control, aftertreatment or exhaust gas recirculation. It is available with many factory configurable options to minimize the costs of machine development and of manufacturing.Industrial Power
Reliable, Quiet and Durable Power
Manufactured in some of the world's most modern and highly automated production facilities, the Cat® C1.7 is proven to deliver durable power and offers a wide range of customization options that refuse to compromise quality and durablity.
The stiff block and indirect injection system make this a quiet engine, minimizing operator fatigue and saving money forOEMs in sound attenuation measures.
Substantial torque rise delivers impressive performance throughout a wide speed range while maintaining low operating costs.
Fuel consumption optimized to match operating cycles of a wide range of equipment and applications while maintaining low operating costs.
Broad Application Range
Wide range of factory configurable ratings and options for agricultural, material handling, construction, mining, aircraft ground support, and other industrial applications.
With a 18.9 kW (25.3 hp) power rating, the C1.7 allows OEMs to consider different installation, operating and commercialrequirements. This model is particularly adapted to machines which need high torque, low speed operation or good cold start capability.
Exceptional Product Support Offered Through Global Cat Dealer Network
- Scheduled maintenance, including SOSSM sample
- Customer Support Agreements (CSA)
- Caterpillar Extended Service Coverage (ESC)
- Superior dealer service network
- Extended dealer service network through the Cat Industrial Service Distributor (ISD) program
- Standard Equipment
- Air Inlet System
- Standard air cleaner
- Naturally aspirated
- Control System
- Alternator 12 volt 65 or 85 amp
- Starter motor 12 volt
- Glow plug starting aid
- Electronic control unit with mechanical fuel system
- All connectors and wiring harness are waterproof and designed to withstand harsh non-road environments
- Robust reliable sensors
- Cooling System
- Belt-driven coolant pump
- Coolant temperature switch
- Choice of cooling fans
- Fan drive options
- Flywheel & Flywheel Housing
- Flywheel and flywheel housing options
- Fuel System
- Indirect injection
- Spin-on fuel filter
- Simple pintle nozzle injectors
- Lube System
- Spin on oil filter
- Lube oil pressure switch
- Sump options for various applications
- Power Take Off (PTO)
- SAE A PTO drive
- Cast iron, engine block
- Cast iron exhaust manifold options
- Paint: Caterpillar yellow, with optional colors available on request
- Induction manifold options
- Engine mounting
- Block heater provision
- Aftertreatment/Clean Emissions Control Equipment