H180 GC S
H180 GC S Hammer
DESCRIPTIONCat® Hammers make short work of your demolition, construction, and quarry needs. Combine the simple, lightweight design of the GC S Hammer series with the reliability, durability, and value you expect from Cat products. The result is a low cost per hour solution providing the consistent power and performance you need.
Reliable and Durable Design
- Cat® Hammers use up to 25 percent less fuel and are up to 27 percent more efficient.
- The standard silencing feature, indicated by the 'S' in the nomenclature, protects your operator and everyone near the jobsite.
- It also allows you to work on jobsites where noise is regulated.
- The power cell is protected by the fully enclosed housing.
- The housing also prevents dust and debris from entering the bushing.
- Enjoy fast service times and lower owning and operating costs with the simplified design.
- Choose between top and side mount options to match your application.
- Achieve consistent power and production over time with the gas fired design.
- Cat Hammers are designed to work with our machines as a total solution and provide seamless hydraulic connectivity for maximum performance.
- The buffering system reduces vibration to the machine, improves noise suppression, and improved hammer durability.
Easy to Maintain
- Achieve up to 18 percent lower maintenance costs with Cat® Hammers.
- Easy and quick access to maintenance areas ensures the hammer always operates at its peak.
- Spend more time working and less time on service.
- Greasing can be performed quickly from one standing-height grease point.
- Service the lower bushing in the field using simple hand tools.
- Verify the gas charge of the hammer without removing it from your machine.
- With the standard auto-lube system, your hammer is greased while it runs - saving you time and protecting your investment.
Easy to Operate
- Protect against blank firing with automatic shut off.
- This feature helps prevent damage to your machine and premature damage to your hammer by detecting when the hammer is not in contact with material.
- Operator feel, and control is improved with an interlocking quad wear system which guides and supports the front head.
- Select between high blow frequency and maximum power to get the performance you need to suit your application.
- Easily adjust the piston stroke between long and short stroke positions to match application requirements.
You Are Supported
- Go where the job takes you. The Cat® Dealer Network is there to help when you need it.
- Rely on Caterpillar for complete system support. Receive parts, service, and technical assistance for your machine, hammer, and hydraulics from a single source.
H180 GC S Hammer
H180 GC S
Impact Energy Class
10750 ft-lb / 14578 J
Blows per Minute
Maximum Operating Weight
5471.4 lb / 2487 kg
Minimum Operating Weight
6810 lb / 3090 kg
Maximum Carrier Weight
121200 lb / 55 t
Minimum Carrier Weight
88100 lb / 40 t
Tool Shaft Diameter
5.9 in / 150 mm
Maximum Operating Pressure
2610 psi / 18000 kPa
Minimum Operating Pressure
2320 psi / 15985 kPa
Rated Flow - Maximum
79 gal/min / 300 l/min
Rated Flow - Minimum
66 gal/min / 250 l/min