XQP115 EU Stage V
XQP115 (115 kVA) EU Stage V Rental Generator Set
DESCRIPTIONThis XQP115 generator set is EU Stage V emission standard capable. Each model delivers increased flexibility by easily switching between 50 and 60 Hz, which allows one machine to satisfy varying load requirements across diverse regions and applications including mining, manufacturing, oil and gas and construction.Electric Power
Robust, durable product with a range of rental ready features to meet job requirements and applications.
EU Stage V.
Cat C4.4 Diesel Engine
Industry proven reliability.
XQCP Control Panel
Easy to use digital controls.
Cat LC3114F Generator
Automatic voltage regular for fast response in demanding applications.
Robust Galvanised Enclosure
Inhibits corrosion in service. Prevents water ingress, provides security and sound attenuation.
Sound Isolated Operator Panel
Improved operator comfort.
Remote monitoring for fleet management and asset tracking.
Factory Designed, Built and Tested
World Wide Product Support
Supported by an industry leading global dealer network.
500 hr Oil Change Intervals
Reducing operating costs and producing less waste.
Skid plates with drag points, Single point lifting frame, Fork lift pockets and 4 Point lift.
Additional Options Available
Distribution sockets. Extended Service interval kits.
- Standard Equipment
- Optional Equipment
- Cat® C4.4 Diesel Engine
- Twin Turbocharged, air-to-air aftercooler
- Electronic ECM controlled
- After Treatment
- Engine Mounted Clean Emissions Module (CEM)
- Diesel Emissions Fluid (DEF)
- LC3114F Frame
- Coastal insulation protection
- Control Panel
- XQCP set mounted digital controller
- Air Filter
- Air cleaner, cyclonic/paper with dust cup and serviceindicator
- Cat Connect remote monitoring
- Provides package monitoring and management
- Cooling System
- Package mounted radiator with vertical air discharge. Filled from factory
- High ambient performance
- Charging / Starting System
- 12V, heavy duty charging alternator with integral regulator and belt guards
- Fuel System
- 24 hour dual wall fuel tank with internal fuel fill
- Engine mounted primary and secondary fuel filter
- Separate robust steel enclosures for control & distribution sections
- 4 pole, 200A main circuit breaker
- Sound attenuating, galvanised steel enclosure with exceptional noise reduction performance
- Sealed quarter-turn compression latches with key orpadlock capabilities
- Lube Oil
- On engine primary and secondary oil filters. Filled from factory
- Factory tested and inspected
- Full manufacturer's warranty