XQP550 EU Stage V
XQP550 (550 kVA) EU Stage V Rental Generator Set
DESCRIPTIONThe XQP550 generator set is EU Stage V emission standard capable. A unique feature is the introduction of clutch fan drive technology where the fan no longer needs to run continually at full speed and power. This saves additional fuel, while lowering noise output; an ideal feature when operating at lower loads, in cooler temperatures and, most importantly, in evenings when noise levels are most noticeable.Electric Power
Cat Rental Power XQP Product Robust Design Features
Cat Rental Power XQP Product Electrical Features
Robust, durable product with a range of rental ready features to meet job requirements and applications.
EU Stage V Emissions.
Cat C18 Diesel Engine
Industry proven reliability.
XQCP Control Panel
Easy to use digital controls.
Cat LC6114K Generator
Integrated voltage regular for fast response in demanding applications.
Robust Galvanised Enclosure
Inhibits corrosion in service. Prevents water ingress, provides security and sound attenuation.
Sound Isolated Operator Panel
Improved operator comfort.
Remote monitoring for fleet management and asset tracking.
Factory Designed, Built and Tested
World Wide Product Support
Supported by an industry leading global dealer network.
500 hr Oil Change Intervals
Reducing operating costs and producing less waste.
Drag bars, Lifting frame, Fork lift pockets and 4 point lift.
Additional Options Available
Synchronising controls. Extended Service interval kits.
- Standard Equipment
- Cat C18 Diesel Engine
- Turbocharged, ATAAC
- LC6114K Frame
- Air Filter
- Cyclonic/paper with dust cup and service indicator
- Cat Connect remote monitoring
- Provides package monitoring and management
- Cooling System
- Package mounted radiator with vertical air discharge. Filled from factory
- Charging / Starting System
- 24V heavy duty starting motor and charging alternator c/w battery isolator
- Fuel System
- 24 hour dual wall fuel tank with 3 way directional valve for external supply
- Control Panel
- XQCP set mounted controller.
- Single, robust enclosure for controls and distribution c/w 4 pole circuit breaker and safety cut off
- Heavy Duty steel base frame with integral fuel tank. Fork lift pockets. Dragging bars. Lifting frame and 4 point lift. base frame is wider than enclosure to protect generator set during transportation.
- Sound attenuating, galvanised steel enclosure with exceptional noise reduction performance
- Integrated spark arresting silencer
- Lube Oil
- On engine primary and secondary oil filters. Filled from factory
- Factory tested and inspected