Spring Food Drive | Hawaii Foodbank
Help Feed Hawaii. Donate Today!
Join us to help collect 1,000 pounds of food for the Hawaii Foodbank by Friday, April 18th. Drop off your donated food items at any Hawthorne Cat branch location. Your food donations will help the Hawaii Foodbank reach its goal of 1,000,000 meals. These meals will help feed the low income, elderly, children, homeless, unemployed and those experiencing temporary emergencies.
Top 5 Most Needed Items
- Canned Protein | Meat, Tuna, Chicken
- Canned Meals | Stew, Spaghetti, Chili
- Canned Vegetables | All Types
- Canned Fruits | All Types
- Rice, Beans, Pasta, Cereal
Contact Hawthorne Cat at 808.677.9111 for the drop-off location nearest you. The Hawaii Foodbank succeeds because of you and your support.