New | 1981 mm (78 in) Industrial Grapple Bucket with bolt-on cutting edge
Cat® Industrial Grapple Buckets for Cat Skid Steer Loaders, Multi Terrain Loaders and Compact Track Loaders are designed to handle bulky, irregularly shaped objects found in demolition, industrial, construction, recycling. Ideal for railroad ties, trees, large rocks, brush, industrial and demolition scrap, and recycling debris.
|Height (Grapples closed)||20.7 in|
|Base Edge Thickness||0.75 in|
|Cutting Edge Thickness||0.63 in|
|Operating Pressure||3336 psi|
|Jaw Opening||40 in|
Excellent Clamping Force And Independently Controlled Grapple Assemblies Allow For Easy Grasping Of Irregularly Shaped Objects.
Wide Vertical Jaw Opening Allows For Handling Of Large, Bulky Material.
Grapple Assemblies Incorporate Thick, High Strength Steel To Resist Bending And Increase Durability. Each Grapple Is Reinforced With A Full Width Formed Plate And Rigid Box Section For Additional Strength And Cylinder Protection.
Designed To Handle Bulky, Irregularly Shaped Objects Found In Demolition, Industrial, Construction And Recycling. Ideal For Railroad Ties, Trees, Large Rocks, Brush, Industrial And Demolition Scrap, And Recycling Debris.
Other Models in this Category
- bcp_157-7223_1524 mm (60 in) - 1000023321
- bcp_157-7226_1524 mm (60 in), boce - 17831667
- bcp_157-7224_1676 mm (66 in) - 1000023320
- bcp_157-7227_1676 mm (66 in), boce - 17831961
- bcp_157-7225_1829 mm (72 in) - 1000023322
- bcp_158-6095_1829 mm (72 in), boce - 17832212
- bcp_217-6229_1981 mm (78 in) - 1000023323
Select Product Category
- Bale Spears
- Buckets - Backhoe Front
- Buckets - Backhoe Rear
- Buckets - Compact Wheel Loader
- Buckets - Excavator
- Buckets - Loader
- Buckets - Mining Shovels
- Buckets - Skid Steer Loader
- Buckets - Telehandler
- Cold Planers
- Couplers - Backhoe Rear
- Couplers - Excavator
- Couplers - Loader
- Material Handling Arms
- SATCO Directional Felling Heads
- Snow Blowers
- Snow Plows
- Snow Pushes
- Stump Grinders
- Truss Booms